English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

donate

If you feel inspired or empowered by the material on this website please donate today. Your support will enable us to keep this website running, to publish more free material and to reach a broader audience :).

Home Article Library May 2009 What is the highest level of Ascension we can achieve on Earth?

Inelia Benz

This text has not yet been translated.
If you have good English skills and you understand the concepts on this website please help us by sending a translation for this text.

From my personal experience and also from studying various religions and occult teachings, I believe that the highest level of Ascension we can achieve here on Earth is that of Oneness.

Are there higher levels of Ascension the Oneness?

YES.

There are definitely higher levels of Ascension than Oneness.

Personally, I can only help you to the level of Oneness. After that you will need to find another guide or track a path yourself.

How do I know there are other levels beyond Oneness?

Two reasons:

1. When in Oneness, although complete and whole, I am aware of areas of existence that are beyond my comprehension as a human being.  This would suggest that the Oneness we experience is not complete, but it is not like that at all. Oneness is all of existence in this universe.  However, our universe is like a cell in a body. It is complete in itself, has all the information for the entire body, but it is not the body.  There are other universes the nature of which we cannot imagine because it would be like a rock at the bottom of the sea imagining existing like a bird in the sky. The realities are so different.

2. Logic dictates that even our highest experiences of Ascension here on Earth are limited by the nature of creature that we are both on Earth and in all the dimensions of the Universe we inhabit.  Therefore, it stands to reason that there are realities and levels of awareness we cannot reach from life on Earth.

I have not personally met anyone on Earth who has experienced Enlightenment or Ascension beyond Oneness.  And most get stuck on Non-Duality, plus a whole bunch in just Enlightenment (in their light/God nature).

コメントを追加

セキュリティコード
更新

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates: