English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

donate

Please consider making a donation today. Your support empowers us to keep doing what we are doing: raising the vibrational level of the planet.

Home Article Library May 2009 Who can start Ascension

Inelia Benz

Unlike previous times in linear history, our time, the NOW, you are experiencing is a time of huge high vibrational energy. This means that anyone who wants to can start their Ascension right now, right here.  No need for gurus, masters, initiation by a third party, going to a mountain top, entering a religious order or anything else.  It is accessible to all of us right now, right here.

Become AWARE of now.

Detoxify your body (so it is a nicer and easier journey).

Quiet your mind, MEDITATE at least 2 hours a day.

Read and inform yourself on Ascension and self help, self awareness.

That is all you need.

If you want a leg up, then do the Ascension Course, rocket fuel ascension exercises and information.

Comments   

0 #3 Inelia Benz 2011-06-02 06:32
Quoting sheila:
You said to meditate for 2 hours a day....2 hours continuously, or say 1 hour in the mornning and 1 hour at nite? I have a hard time fitting that into working fulltime/school/2 kids/gym etc....how do you do it?

You can split the time into multiple sections. I find that for me on really busy days (I have a 5 year old) 20 mins fitted throughout the day work very well. On the Tools menu tab, there's a five minute mediation exercise for really busy moms :)

0 #2 Guest 2011-06-01 23:06
Great! Thank you so much :) I am also on my way to attracting the right partner so that together we can evolve faster and move towards enlightenment. Please pray that I marry the right partner so that our light grows stronger. Thanks!

0 #1 Guest 2011-06-01 08:03
You said to meditate for 2 hours a day....2 hours continuously, or say 1 hour in the mornning and 1 hour at nite? I have a hard time fitting that into working fulltime/school /2 kids/gym etc....how do you do it?

Add comment

The comment you have submitted will be reviewed before publication.

Thank you!

Security code
Refresh

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates: