English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

donate

Please consider making a donation today. Your funds will support our work to inspire and empower others to take responsibility for their life and co-create a brighter future.

Home Article Library January 2009 What is the difference between Ascended Being and an Awakened Being?

Inelia Benz

An Awakened being is the person who has realized there is more to life than just the material world, has the capacity to see beyond the veil of forgetfulness and is in the process of ascension.
An Ascended being is living in a state of Oneness. There is no "individual", but a Oneness consciousness and uses the traits of their human existence to communicate.

It is practically impossible to live in a state of Oneness 24/7 and keep a normal lifestyle. That's why throughout the life of the Ascended person, they will need to continuously strive to do a daily practice of meditation, quieting the mind, and allowing Flow.  The article Ascension Worker gives a very detailed description of what it means to live in an Ascended state.

Comments   

0 #5 Guest 2011-05-31 08:38
Hi Inelia, and all! I have now just finished reading all the articles found here on the left hand side of this page. Are there more? Well, I have the feeling I've read them all now at any rate. Because as soon as I finsihed reading this last one, which I guess, chronologically , is the first, I felt a sense of joy and a smile spread across my lips. I now feel ready to embark upon chapter x of my ascension work. Just need to cut down on those afternoon beers and cigarettes... Thank you very very much for having played a very important work in my path or what I should call it.
Love and grace!
Brage.

0 #4 Guest 2011-04-11 15:58
Love this blog an the nature of the shring here. Peace and blessings!

0 #3 Guest 2010-02-04 15:03
It's funny you should say that - I pul;led the word 'practically' out in the blog. The blog can be found here:
http://consciouscalling.blogspot.com/2010/02/seva-as-spiritual-practice-and-vision.html

+3 #2 Inelia Benz 2010-02-04 14:03
Hi Carmien :) Nice to see you here.
The word "practically" is key here. And yes, it is possible. Look forward to reading your thoughts on how to achieve it on a practical level.

+3 #1 Guest 2010-02-04 13:43
This line jumped out at me:
"It is practically impossible to live in a state of Oneness 24/7 and keep a normal lifestyle."

Interestingly, I was also just reading about the idea of Seva (the Sanskrit word for Service) this morning. I think this is worth a blog, and that by the end of writing that blog my understanding will shift. However, I've got an idea I want to expand on that lovingly challenges the line above. There'll be something over at www.carmien.com before long I am sure.

Blessings, joy, and peace.
Carmien

Add comment

The comment you have submitted will be reviewed before publication.

Thank you!

Security code
Refresh

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates: