English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

Home Article Library October 2014 Journey's Beginning...

Inelia Benz

Well, you know it! Things are changing.  The world is shifting, and it's shifting VERY QUICKLY.  We find ourselves in a situation where the clear distinction between those who are awake and aware and those who are fast asleep is becoming more and more obvious by the day.

At a mystical level, the energies on the planet have never been so intense. They have also never been so polarized, or so clear cut.

For me personally, the past few years, and in particular the years I took on the job of being a public voice of empowerment, have seen my role changing from moment to moment.  And in the past few months a massive change has come about in the core of the type of work I am required to do.

And the first step in that new journey has been taken. I am now in Europe. Next year I will be traveling the length of North, Central and South America. Why? What for? To touch you.

Up until this summer, my work was very simple. Be the voice of empowerment. Deliver as many tools as possible, as simple as possible, to as many people as possible.

And then it changed. The winds of change began early in the year (2014) and it brought about Walk With Me Now (walkwithmenow.com).  A platform where I would make myself available energetically and online to as many people as wanted to come.  Little did I know that this was but the first step of a massive change of strategy by those whom I work for... YOU.  I have often said that most of the requests of things for me to do come from the Human Collective, or Gaia, or the Planetary Council.  All these are different aspects of each and every person on the planet.

We are each other and we are our environment.

What does this mean for me, Inelia Benz? Well, it means that one on one connections, first virtual as it is in Walk With Me Now, and now through meeting individuals in person, is paramount and doable. Why? That will be revealed to you in person, not because it is any great mystery, but because it is about connecting one on one, person to person, reconnecting as an aware, intelligent, expansive and empowered collective.

When I first looked at this possibility it appeared to be impossible for me. The logistics, the travel, the amount of energy spent, and what for? A few minutes of physical contact with individuals around the planet. It made no sense to me.  Plus I was not really able to do it either physically or energetically.

But the human collective, and Gaia, and the Planetary Council, does not ask things lightly, nor does it leave things for me to sort out on my own.

This past month has seen a massive change in my personal circumstances.  I am no longer required to live in California (which was a very heavy job in and of itself). And I now have the support to be able to travel and meet individuals around the world.  And touch them.

As soon as this change happened, we organized a few, very small meetings in Europe.  The only one we have open at the moment of writing this article is the one in English and French, in Barcelona, Spain for the 20th of November.  There are only a few places left, so if you want to experience this new opportunity to meet in person not just with me with other individuals who have also chosen the empowered reality, do come to it.

This new strategy is not going to last forever. I will not be available like this for very long. When I look at it, I see it lasting the rest of this year and for most of next year (2014-15).   Nothing has been decided for 2016 just yet, and as I have often mentioned, I have no idea what is going to happen in 2017 but I am only booked for this job until then.

What does it mean for you?

That's up to you to decide. I'm here. And if you want to find out why our meeting in person is "important" right now, then we can get on with it and find out together, because to tell you the truth, I have no idea. It is a strong and powerful request from our Higher Self, and I am saying, "yes. I'll do it."

Will you?

Note: Do you want to chat with Inelia? Go to walkwithmenow.com/about

Comments  

0 #16 NORA VARGAS 2015-03-12 14:53
:-) Yes Inelia, I will!!I want to find out why our meetting toghether is important. I live in Colombia in a little town named Villa de Leyva. I wait for this moment to come.

0 #15 Vicki Abernathy 2015-02-18 21:13
Will you be coming close to Cincinnati, Ohio (South Lebanon)?

0 #14 cezara 2014-11-25 04:21
hello, please make available the date and place if you are making a stop in romania too. peace.

0 #13 Albert 2014-11-11 03:06
Yes Inelia, I am so ready for this. Please let me know when you will be in the US.I am in Florida.Love and Light

+1 #12 Wendy Angela 2014-11-05 09:05
Hello Inelia, I would love to meet you one day soon. Hopefully, Australia will be one of your destinations to visit but if not there surely must be another place for us to meet one day. I'm so thankful to you and God for your mission and for the light that spread to us all. Love to you... Wendy

0 #11 Guest 2014-11-03 01:04
:-) Hi Inelia, is there any chance that you could come to New Zealand?

+2 #10 suzie quenneville 2014-11-02 10:34
I went from Canada to meet you Inelia, for de retreat you did at your place in California and for a WE only. It means two days of travelling for two days with you and all of the other. But the call was so clear that the money and the time spend as no longer any matter with it. And I never miss any energy nore any money...So, to be all together as no price to feel the conection for real. Thank you Inelia, hope you will come to Quebec!

joy light love, Suzie

0 #9 Guest 2014-11-01 20:26
hi, Inelia

i received concomitant messages lately, so your role changing has a clear meaning for me. In order to ground new energies among human kind, and also to reunite in a very grounded way our Heavenly family, we have to build strong bounds all together. One on One is the most direct and the deepest way to build such bounds. Touching appears to me the most direct process to anchor such bounds in our Earth Vessel. Light transformed our hearts and minds, but it has to irradiate from our whole body, in the flesh to the bones, bathing every cell. One on One meeting also offers the opportunity to share some lightcodes when needed, as well as offering a chance for a change to "randomly" met unaware people who would not have looked for conferences or specific targeted servives. Sorry my english is lame ^^ Wish you will experience a beautiful "hug party" with many wonderful encounters along the way, rather than a heavy job :)

0 #8 Guest 2014-11-01 19:53
The heart knows when to beat; It also knows when to meet ;-)

0 #7 Guest 2014-11-01 18:46
Yes I will do it. I am in Québec city. Hope you will come by.Love!
I don't want you to publish this, no need to.
Sending You Love , Support, Blessings for Your new job!
Julie xx

Add comment

The comment you have submitted will be reviewed before publication.

Thank you!

Security code
Refresh

Interview With an Angel

Inelia's latest novel is here!

Read More

Ascension Updates

Subscribing to our newsletter is the best way to connect with us. You will receive updates about new content, events and even a few surprises :)

captcha 

Interview with A Psychic Assassin

Explore the flexible nature of our reality as this interview turns into an adventure!

Read More

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Inelia Benz

- writer
- blogger
- dreamer
- painter
- musician

Read More

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates:

captcha