English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

Home Article Library April 2014 The World Ascends next Saturday at 5pm Eastern.. Don't miss it!.

Inelia Benz

inelia benz at the end of the world

If you know me, you know I'm kidding :)

If this is the first time you've heard about me, then walk with me. This is my website and you will find here a place that is not about the end of the world, end of society, or end of sanity but instead a place of empowerment and inspiration... and a lot of sanity actually. None of the "this is it! Next month the [enter your social or global structure here] ends! Or [This is it! this -enter astrological date here - means ascension is here!]... unless it's a stunt to grab your attention :)

In fact, we can guarantee that our species will still be around, and functioning pretty much as it is today, only much saner, for at least another 5000 years. And if we are wrong, we will say we are very sorry and close the website down.

OK, seriously now, here is something that is really and truly happening, this very moment, even as you read these words.  The BS is ending!

BS is coming to an end. Many people, especially those who based their entire careers and fortunes on BS, are being exposed. Inhumane acts, acts of cruelty, unfairness, lies and lack of integrity, are being aired and exposed in public.

And yes, by BS I do mean "bullshit". Although I do like the politically correct interpretation of BS to mean "belief system".  It works either way.

Many awakened people are against the internet. And the internet is translated into all things technology, the computers we use, the wifi in our homes, streets and offices, the nasty stuff being done to manipulate the alternative media, the mainstream media and all the other media. I myself refuse to put cellphones against my head because it literally "burns my brain". Have you tried doing the "fake" cellphone popcorn experiment? I haven't but my head does feel like it's being nuked when my cellphone is against it - like the popping corn illustrated in those videos.

But, I personally like technology. I like the internet. I like computers. When I was 4 years old, my mom asked me what I was going to work at when I grew up, I looked down that timeline, and told her that I would be clicking lots of letters on a flat surface, and that my words would appear magically in a flat picture frame in front of me with lots of colors and pictures.  She frowned and walked away shaking her head.  At the time I realized two things, one was that I would be writing, and the other was that my work environment had not been invented yet.

The internet has given us the opportunity for us to communicate. For me to write this article, and for you to read it.

It has also, with smartphones, brought us what is happening around the planet uncensored.  It is the main tool our species is using to wake up. The main tool for individuals to say "this is insane!! STOP IT" when they see a war, a child starving or abused, an animal treated with cruelty beyond words. It is the tool being used by citizens around the world to take back their power.

And more and more dramatic insanity comes to light, crazy stuff! At the same time, a switch clicks in our minds, our "knowing", and we just KNOW what is real and what is not. What we want in our lives, and what we don't. What we say yes to, and what we say no to.  We KNOW it. We might get triggered and fall into rage, or sadness, or hopelessness, but we KNOW that those things are just WRONG. They do NOT BELONG to our species or our nature.

Yet, they are being carried out by other humans. All insanity, all cruelty, all nastiness, is being carried out by other humans.

So, what gives?

No, we are not being manipulated by an external force (at least not unwillingly).  What is happening is what has been happening for the past hundreds of years and is accelerating.  We are becoming sane. We, those of us who are still reading these words, have CHOSEN to move away from a physical experience that is unconscious, painful, filled with fear and suffering. And we don't agree with others having that experience near us, or with our consent, or ON OUR PLANET.

We are moving away from pain, fear and suffering, and into empowerment, awareness and consciousness.

The entire social system is doing so. A quick look at history will show how much we have progressed. A few hundred years ago, we would have been stoned to death, or burned alive, for writing or reading these words, the words in this article. Now, these words are free to travel the world, go into millions of individuals homes, phones and screens and be read. And the power is with you to either close these words down or trash them - ending their journey-  or agree with these words, share them, "like" them, repost in your blog and discuss them.

YOU decide from that place of KNOWING what is TRUE. Not me, not someone else. YOU are the person who is changing the world for the better.

THANK YOU.

------------

Recommended Talk: Rules of Engagement in the New Paradigm.

Note: Do you want to chat with Inelia? Go to walkwithmenow.com/about

Comments  

0 #23 marie315 2014-05-25 22:18
Can you write a blog about spirit attachment or even worse demonic attatchment, explaining what it is and how to remove them please Inelia. This has been happening to me for since I was little and it still does. Its getting worse..now random ghost try to sit in me.Feels like they try to take me over.its gotten to the point that Im afraid to sleep because thats when they have pushed their way in. Now I just moved and theres an old man ghost here. Hes very unpleasant and is constantly trying to enter and sit in me. Can please help? Ive tried doing things like imagining white light as well as calling on angels also have burned sage. Ive tried many techniques and this happens alot to me. Feel like a prisoner in my own body.

+1 #22 Guest 2014-05-19 03:13
Thank you mrs Benz for your kindness and uplifting words. All the best to you and your family.

0 #21 dance_t_life 2014-05-12 11:18
Hi Inelia,
You are writing about the cellphone frying your brain. I also feel that. But I'm wondering, if the cellphone, Wifi ... -rays hurt the young people (my sons are 21 and 23 y) less then us older semesters? - or perhaps even not at all? Are their gene's perhaps different from ours, already adapted to the new technology at the time that they were born into?
Love ... Martina

0 #20 Izaskun 2014-05-11 09:43
Un jóven resistente, que prueba consecutivament e toda clase de profesiones, que trabaja en la industria, la agricultura, de buhonero, dirige una escuela, predica, lanza un periódico, se dirige al congreso, compra terrenos, etc y siempre, como los gatos cae de pie vale 100 veces más que esos señoritos de salón, pues no tiene una, sino 100 oportunidades.

Laméntese de calamidad, si de ese modo ayuda a quien sufre; si no, ocúpese de sus propias tareas, que será la mejor forma de empezar a reparar el mal. Desaprovechamos inútilmente nuestra comprensión y simpatía. Consolamos a quienes lloran neciamente y se sientan a pedir compañía,(...). El hombre que intenta superar los problemas él mismo resulta más grato tanto a los ojos de Dios como a los demás mortales. Y ante él se abren todas las puertas"

0 #19 Izaskun 2014-05-11 09:42
"Si se "malogra" su primer empeño, nuestros jóvenes se desaniman totalmente. Si un comerciante joven fracasa, se dice que se ha arruinado. Si un genio estudia en una de nuestras universidades y, al completar los estudios no logra un puesto importante, tanto sus amigos como él mismo consideran que tiene el derecho de quejarse durante el resto de su vida.

0 #18 Izaskun 2014-05-11 09:41
Comparto esto con la intención de que sea tán inspirador a alguien más como lo ha sido para mí; es una cita de Emerson, sacada de un libro del Dr. Douglas Baker:

"Queremos hombres y mujeres que renueven nuestro estado social, pero comprovamos que la mayoría de los caracteres son insolventes; que no pueden satisfacer sus propias necesidades; que poseen una ambición desproporcionad a con su fuerza práctica y que, por tanto se doblegan y suplican día y noche, continuamente. Nuestra forma de vida es mendicante. Nuestras artes, nuestras ocupaciones, nuestro matrimonio, nuestra religión son todo cosas que no hemos elegido, sino que la sociedad nos ha impuesto. Somos como soldados de salón que evitamos la dura batalla del destino de la que nace la fuerza.

0 #17 Guest 2014-05-02 10:19
Thank you Inelia - with all the various sites talking about the manipulations and controls against Humanity and Mother Earth. I always come around to reading your words when I need grounding and uplifting energy. Very grateful indeed !

0 #16 Inelia Benz 2014-04-30 14:30
Quoting Guest:
Just a quick info for the awakening ascenders: When Inelia refers to the "Cellphone Popcorn Experiment" please note that she refers to what is called a hoax. the experiment does not work, and it never had. Even the guys who posted the "experiment" on youtube originally meanthilw confessed they only made it up.
As the "ascension" is supposed to be a time of greater awareness and of uncovering untrue stories, I thought I'd just let you know. Best Regards and Happy Awakening you all!

Yes, it's claimed that it's a hoax and sure looks like a total hoax, but not having tried it myself, I can't say so for sure. However, putting a smartphone against my head REALLY feels like it's being nuked, the feeling perfectly illustrated on the popcorn "fake" videos :)

But yes, I should have been more clear about the "legitimacy" of the popcorn videos. Thanks! I'll edit the article to express this a bit better.

+1 #15 Guest 2014-04-29 06:00
Just a quick info for the awakening ascenders: When Inelia refers to the "Cellphone Popcorn Experiment" please note that she refers to what is called a hoax. the experiment does not work, and it never had. Even the guys who posted the "experiment" on youtube originally meanthilw confessed they only made it up.
As the "ascension" is supposed to be a time of greater awareness and of uncovering untrue stories, I thought I'd just let you know. Best Regards and Happy Awakening you all!

+2 #14 Guest 2014-04-28 09:06
It's enough, really it's enough of injustice, pain , fear, sadness, sorrow... humans have been trough a lot of bs, and the feeling now is - it's really come to the point where we don't need it anymore, we've seen it all, been trough all those miseries, losses, pain, experience is not needed anymore. I feel like time has come to experience the other side of the coin- our full potential and growth and balance and love peace, unity.. and now is gradually happening... one day in one moment we'll realize how all this pain and bs is long behind us.. and we will smile when remebering these times... because, one thing is for sure- time is speeding extremely fast, for me personally that's the most interesting thing.. i mean, can you people believe how time is going by so so fast? sometimes it's like out of control.. and i believe that's the first sign of us moving away from all this shit. because it is enough. no need to proceed in that way..
thank you Inelia for your words!

Add comment

The comment you have submitted will be reviewed before publication.

Thank you!

Security code
Refresh

Interview With an Angel

Inelia's latest novel is here!

Read More

Ascension Updates

Subscribing to our newsletter is the best way to connect with us. You will receive updates about new content, events and even a few surprises :)

captcha 

Interview with A Psychic Assassin

Explore the flexible nature of our reality as this interview turns into an adventure!

Read More

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Inelia Benz

- writer
- blogger
- dreamer
- painter
- musician

Read More

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates:

captcha