English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

Home Article Library May 2013 Let's Pretend - Fear Free Life...

Inelia Benz

By pretending, we initiate a possible outcome in real life.  Children do this naturally, and animals do to when they play. They pretend doing what they will need to do, or want to learn how to do, when they grow up.

By pretending, we put our hands into the field of infinite possibility that is the space between thoughts, and the area between particles in every atom.  We bring forth something that did not exist in our minds before.  By pretending, we give ourselves permission to bypass "what is real", "what is possible", and "what is doable", and simply allow it to exist in our imagination, in our writing, in our drawings, in our games and in our conversations.

Imagine, pretend, write or draw, about a life without fear. YOUR live. What would it look like? What would you do?

I was looking at this myself, and the first thing that came to mind was, I would "look more".  I love looking, I love observing.  Having to be a public voice to raising consciousness, empowerment and awareness on the planet is a busy schedule, and simply looking has moved to the back of the list.  But, as I indulged in my pretend game of NO FEAR in the world, my job of raising consciousness and raising the vibration of the planet was done. I was simply left with Observing. Looking. Exploring. And that was a fascinating thing in and of itself.

When in January 2010 I was asked to go public, I had no idea why. Or even why me.  It occurred to me that the people that had come in to do that job had been somehow taken out of the game and I was their tenth backup plan. The reason I thought this is because I am an extremely private person, and prefer to see and observe, rather than be seen or observed.  Particularly as Inelia Benz is irrelevant and really does not exist. Nothing to see here.

And this week, as I was playing pretend with NO FEAR in my life, I saw that that was the whole point for having me become public.  It was because not only did I have no attention on being seen because it didn't cause any drive in me, or fulfill any desire or need, and yes it had a dissonant energy in that up to now being public was about the "I, me and myself" paradigm, and I didn't have any of those, but also because I loved to be the observer.

As we move away from the Savior/Aggressor/Victim/Martyr paradigm, the need for saviors and guides, or deities as focus of our attention, is no longer necessary.  All the information we could ever need, is already available. And if it's not available right away, many people are working to make it available.  If someone really wants to find something out, they can.  The time of a guru or yogi "giving" enlightenment experience to others is no longer useful.  What we are left with, is remembrance and multiple viewpoints.  The more viewpoints, different viewpoints, looking at the same subject, the more we can access about that subject.

What the new role of those who in the past may have started groups, religions and followings, is to simply inspire an audience to look at what the speaker is seeing, looking at, exploring, and not themselves - the speaker.  The person in the audience can come and go at will, listen to and explore new seeings with different speakers at will, and when all is seen, and he or she can access new seeing, start speaking and expressing those seeings so others can experience that new point of view too. In this new structure the speaker becomes irrelevant.

And from pretending a world without fear what resulted was a realization that WE CAN START NOW. By two or more people looking in the same direction, pretending the same thing, or intending the same intention, we bring a level of "agreement" into the reality construct we call the physical universe.

One of the "laws" of physical reality, is that it exist through agreement. Agreement comes in packages, programs, cultural beliefs, social media, religions and all sorts of other things.

At the moment, our reality is filled with fear.  Fear is everywhere, in every aspect of our lives. However, it is just a "point of view". An energetic expression of attachments, survival, and avoidance.  Some individuals believe that "fear is necessary for survival".  Others think it's ok to feel it but do stuff anyway, and yes, this is a way to start dissolving fear, because we realize that the sky did not fall down when we did what we were afraid to, but this method can be long and arduous, and can backfire. Others try to suppress it, or push it away, or hide from it in a bubble of light.   But by pushing it away, we make it stronger. So we process it. And that works really, really well at an individual level.  The more fear that is resolved through processing it, the higher our own vibration becomes and the more expansive our awareness becomes.

And now by pretending our life without fear, and then a world without fear, we can bring a new paradigm possibility into the human collective consciousness.

So that's how my life looked like, and this is what I have decided to do different: I have decided to start looking now and not wait until we are finished with our job on the planet.  I want to look, and I invite you to look where I am looking simply because it is fascinating and the more of us that look the more we get to uncover, discover and remember.

For this month, let's  spend some time, even if a few seconds, looking at the "reality" of having fear free personal life and planet.

Get a pen and paper and express what YOUR life looks like FEAR FREE.

What say you?

Note: Do you want to chat with Inelia? Go to walkwithmenow.com/about

Comments  

+1 #12 Guest 2013-05-22 07:58
This one and the fear processing excercise are wonderful and afer them I feel free, but when I have to meet by higher bosses at work, stiffness and fear come back. Meeting them is like going on a windy mountain peak, it's hard to keep your peace there. Any suggestions?

0 #11 Inelia Benz 2013-05-20 16:11
Quoting Guest:
Lately with the rising price of fuel, I have lowered my driving speed. The amount of time I need to leave soon on average is only 5 to 10 minutes. The optimal speed limit I have found is 70 kph. The bonus is a lovely leisurely drive in which to observe the beauty of nature and enjoy the new spring chorus of frogs & birds. As a healing process, I also take this time for breathing & laughing exercises. I let other drivers pass either the regular way or I pull over to let them go. Especially on the way home all feels like the olden days when people enjoyed taking Sunday drives. Though the thought occurs to race home to make supper, I ignore the urge and relax to enjoy observing things I never noticed before, or at least not in the light or weather in which they now appear.

Funny, though I have only begun this practice lately, someone in front of me today was also going quite a bit slower than the speed limit. Do you think this idea might catch on? Wouldn’t that be lovely!

Funny you should say that. I was thinking exactly the same thing about driving, but more from the direction of removing stress, fear and anger from the equation, and allowing the travel time to be more aware and conscious :)

0 #10 Guest 2013-05-15 22:38
Lately with the rising price of fuel, I have lowered my driving speed. The amount of time I need to leave soon on average is only 5 to 10 minutes. The optimal speed limit I have found is 70 kph. The bonus is a lovely leisurely drive in which to observe the beauty of nature and enjoy the new spring chorus of frogs & birds. As a healing process, I also take this time for breathing & laughing exercises. I let other drivers pass either the regular way or I pull over to let them go. Especially on the way home all feels like the olden days when people enjoyed taking Sunday drives. Though the thought occurs to race home to make supper, I ignore the urge and relax to enjoy observing things I never noticed before, or at least not in the light or weather in which they now appear.

Funny, though I have only begun this practice lately, someone in front of me today was also going quite a bit slower than the speed limit. Do you think this idea might catch on? Wouldn’t that be lovely!

0 #9 Guest 2013-05-14 10:22
This topic is amazing to me since a few days ago I was with friends and we were talking about the earth and different situations and possible future scenarios. The others were coming from a fearful place and all of the what ifs and horrible things happening. And every time I presented a fantastically wonderful outcome there was their fear. Afterwards I thought of asking them to talk about possibilities in their minds if the fear was not there, as in this blog post....I think we are all linked. Wonderful to trust this and feel it in my body

+1 #8 Guest 2013-05-13 12:37
this exercise is VERY freeing. I'm just observing fearful thoughts and they almost make me laugh because they are literally un-real! It's like little monsters that try to scare but have no power whatsoever when embraced with love. They just dissipate and joy is what is left. Thank you for giving me the opportunity for choosing the possibility of a fearless world 8)

0 #7 Guest 2013-05-12 22:18
I heard someone about 10 days ago that she decided not experience fear, and as soon I grasp what she said I implemented it myself and is beautiful, you can do it is so empowering, Inelia thanks for re-inforcing that possibility.

Mexican Amigo

0 #6 Sabine Luebnitz 2013-05-12 13:35
Dear Inelia,
This is really very helpful and encouraging, as some time ago, I was a bit reluctant to believe when in a meditation I was shown that the processing exercises were 'x-ed out' (wiped out) and simply looking at it (the 'problem', thought or stuffed energy without doing anything) would do the job. Your article helps me to believe in this information and all new or 'unheard of' information one gets during meditation. And in my dream tonight it was repeated! What a coincidence. Thank you very much!
Love and Light
Sabine

+1 #5 Lenore 2013-05-12 12:54
What a timely article in my life today!

My dilemma has long been guilt over my passion to be the observer and not the performer though I'm asked "out of the blue" to speak before audiences. I see now they want me to speak specifically because I explain only my method of observing and invite them to shift to a life of seeing the fascination in everything - even the crud.

You have reminded me that fear doesn't exist if you are truly following your own passion because that's all you are truly qualified to do. Thank you, Inelia

+2 #4 Kim & Walt Sidorski 2013-05-12 07:51
No fear to us looks like plenty for all. Plenty free-time to do what excites you. Plenty resources for everyone: organic food, pure water,comfortab le housing/living conditions, fulfilling activites for your service to others. Living each & every moment without judgement. In short, a Utopia.

+1 #3 Laura Kallen 2013-05-12 07:10
When there was no fear, I would do what I always do when I have spare time, free time, time for myself....

I would educate myself about everything I find interesting, I would be looking for solutions for all the problems. I see a human as a source of everything, I see a human as a being who is able to reach everything, be completely happy and a source of happiness and greatness for everyone and everything around Him. I would be researching everything to find out how to remain healthy, happy and inspired always and always, without any limitations. I would be traveling and visiting inspiring places and cultures. I would be trying out things and methods to learn about everything so that I would be able to help the last person on Earth to become completely healthy and happy!!!!!!

Add comment

The comment you have submitted will be reviewed before publication.

Thank you!

Security code
Refresh

Interview With an Angel

Inelia's latest novel is here!

Read More

Ascension Updates

Subscribing to our newsletter is the best way to connect with us. You will receive updates about new content, events and even a few surprises :)

captcha 

Interview with A Psychic Assassin

Explore the flexible nature of our reality as this interview turns into an adventure!

Read More

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Inelia Benz

- writer
- blogger
- dreamer
- painter
- musician

Read More

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates:

captcha