English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

Home Article Library November 2012 It's HERE - You can Choose your Paradigm

Inelia Benz

As the collective geared up bit time to the "date" of December 2012, a window of opportunity opened up for all of us to shift vibrational gears since then. Why? Because it is our Human Collective that decides what happens to us as a Species. And it is up to us individually to decide what happens to us personally.

There are two main choices:

One = Stay in the old paradigm of Light/Dark, and continue on a journey of experience of POO (Power Over Others).  We make this decision by staying disconnected from each other, our bodies and our environment.  By giving away our power and authority to others, and identifying with victim or aggressor. By expecting someone, or something, to save us, or doing our best to save others.  The energy of the martyr is also here.

Two = We move into the New Paradigm of Light/Love. This sets off a journey of new experience where manifestation, synchronicity, authentic self, connection to body, self, others and environment is realized as being ONE with all.  We take back our power and authority of self, and identify with Divine Spirit Universal Consciousness. By taking full responsibility (ability to respond) for our own expansion of awareness, development and raising your vibration and that of our environment.

Two clear choices that have been with us since August 2011, when the split happened at an energetic and intentional level on the planet.

There is a self imposed race by our Shadow Self, manifested by us in what many call the Illuminati, or Cabal, to get as many people to consciously, or unconsciously, choose Option One. Stay in the Old Paradigm and continue the games there.  There are many ways they are carrying out their plan. Polluting the planet, our bodies, emotional bodies, and minds with noise, fear, and chemicals, distracting us from doing the necessary choices and work to raise our vibration. If you want to find out the mechanics behind it, read "Interview with an Alien", a novel specifically written to bring this information to the forefront of consciousness.

What can we do to not only make sure we are making the New Paradigm choice every single day, but also helping those around us do the same?

Well, there are various tools we can use. Check out the tools section of the ascension101.com site.  And, with regard others around us, these are some of the things you can do to assist the planet:

• Acknowledge that the other person's higher self knows better than us on what paradigm to move to.
  • Allow the other person to exist without judgment from our part.
  • Allow our self to exist and energetically express without barriers or stops. Accept our present existence in the Now and release any resistance to it.
  • Detox our physical body and our mind. Drink distilled water, eat chemical free foods and switch off the TV.
  • Detox our emotional body using the Fear Processing Exercise.
  • Be fully aware of our intention and energy behind words, whether written or spoken, expressed to ourselves or others.
  • Spend time to join thousands of people around the planet every Friday 11pm or Saturday 11am (PST) for an hour of silence with the intention to amplify the new Operating System.
  • Join thousands of people around the planet every Wednesday at 8:30am PST for a silent hour with the intention to join Oneness.
  • And KNOW that we are unlimited, divine beings that have the power to create whatever reality we want.
  • KNOW that we are NOT ALONE. We are ONE.
  • Share this list with everyone we know.

This is Inelia Benz, and I am here to raise the vibrational level of the planet. Wanna do it together?

Note: Do you want to chat with Inelia? Go to walkwithmenow.com/about

Comments  

0 #23 Jessica Gabrielaitis 2013-10-03 21:18
Dear Inelia,

If we have been on a highly processed diet most of our lives and need to reconnect with the physical body, would this impede connecting to the emotional and spiritual bodies? I have tried the fear processing technique and do not experience a release or shift and have difficulty meditating. My mind is very active. Is a focus on detox and healing of the physical body sometimes needed first to access other areas of our being?

Thank you!!!

0 #22 Belinda Wake 2013-08-13 18:34
Thank you Inelia. I've been doing the journey into manifestation along with the fear processing technique for a while now and sometimes I feel so stressed although I am doing the work and have made the choice. It's really a big help just to receive your email affirmations. I appreciate all you do. Much Love and Gratitude. Belinda

+1 #21 Inelia Benz 2012-12-08 14:08
Quoting Daniel Petel:
I would really like to know why Inelia; you refer to yourself as a program and not a person... Is that because you live oneness 100% and you are already in the 5th dimension? . . . I seem to be going there a little everyday. Will I after many years see myself as a program and not as a person also? Please e-mail me back with the response because it's been on my mind a lot... I am not afraid of being a program if that is where I am headed... Just that I want to understand it more and more... -Does it mean that your consciousness is a separate multi-Universe that only reflects the being's free will in this Universe? (A Multi-Universe with other beings in it; almost or fully evolved into unconditional love) -Or does it mean that you are a complete channel for heaven (or level 1 heaven or the 5th dimension)?

Hi Daniel,
This is a very good question! Thank you for asking it. Basically, a "person" has a game to play, allocates importance to other beings, situations and such, needs "meaning" to live, has attachments, fears, and constructs that allows that person to have an experience in the physical.
In my case, those things are "constructed" to enable me to be the messenger in a way in which I can be understood. But they are not "real". That's why a "program" or "construct" is more appropriate a word to describe what people perceive as Inelia Benz. There is no singularity behind the construct. It is more like a holographic projection to deliver a very specific message to the planet, and every being that is connected to it.

0 #20 Whatsinaname 2012-12-08 02:03
There won't be an 'option one' for someone like me. Should I fail to achieve 'option two', option one will be replaced by option three. Option three will be suicide, more like harakiri(ritual istic suicide), as I refuse to remain in option one PERIOD. Though I am still unsure if I'm strong enough to live up to the responsibility of sovereignty..

0 #19 Javiera 2012-12-06 22:48
Really thank you Inelia!

0 #18 Sigeuner 2012-12-04 13:18
I am open minded and I feel a deep longing for peace, light and love. And ofcoarse a new Earth.

0 #17 Daniel Petel 2012-11-28 19:42
I would really like to know why Inelia; you refer to yourself as a program and not a person... Is that because you live oneness 100% and you are already in the 5th dimension? . . . I seem to be going there a little everyday. Will I after many years see myself as a program and not as a person also? Please e-mail me back with the response because it's been on my mind a lot... I am not afraid of being a program if that is where I am headed... Just that I want to understand it more and more... -Does it mean that your consciousness is a separate multi-Universe that only reflects the being's free will in this Universe? (A Multi-Universe with other beings in it; almost or fully evolved into unconditional love) -Or does it mean that you are a complete channel for heaven (or level 1 heaven or the 5th dimension)?

+2 #16 Helen 2012-11-25 21:10
Thank you Inelia!!

Your insight and information is like a calm center of a hurricane in the midst of turmoil of the world exploding before our eyes. I definitely feel the increase of energy flowing within me when I meditate (everyday - LOL) and most definitely have been more calm and aware of my response to other people's actions - what they say, how they speak and how their energy field repel or attract me.

My eternal gratitude for your timely appearance in our time/space leading up to our 4D transition.

Much love & namaste,
Helen

0 #15 Carlos Do Rosario 2012-11-25 19:07
Inela, you're my hero...you are an inspiration. hugs and smiles :-)

+1 #14 Helfrid Albrigtsen 2012-11-25 07:56
Dear Inelia Benz. I`m so grateful for you! Thank you for everything you do!
After reading the "Intervue with an Alien", which I liked very much,I also became terrified about the mentioning of SHIFTING OF THE POLES. I am living in the Artic, not really that far from the North Pole, and anyway, for the Earth its going to destroy all of us, isnt it?..... To me it is the same as the life on Earth is over within few weeks or so... When I have seen those predictions before, I have just thought it was from the Illuminati, to frighten us, but now, its coming from you and the Alien friend. That is something else, I`m really terrified now. I can do something about the feelings, but if what you say its true, its of no help. Please Inelia, or someone close to you who can explain this, help me :-?

Use the Fear Processing Exercise Helfrid.
The poles will shift if the human collective decides that is what it wants and needs. Otherwise, it won't. By being afraid of it, you are voting yes, so process your fear, see that it is irrelevant and live your life filled with joy.

Add comment

The comment you have submitted will be reviewed before publication.

Thank you!

Security code
Refresh

Interview With an Angel

Inelia's latest novel is here!

Read More

Ascension Updates

Subscribing to our newsletter is the best way to connect with us. You will receive updates about new content, events and even a few surprises :)

captcha 

Interview with A Psychic Assassin

Explore the flexible nature of our reality as this interview turns into an adventure!

Read More

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Inelia Benz

- writer
- blogger
- dreamer
- painter
- musician

Read More

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates:

captcha