English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

Home Article Library April 2009 Sickness and Ascension

Inelia Benz

Does being in an ascended state mean your body will never get sick again?

The body will continue to go through sickness and death whether you are in a state of ascension or not.

It is much easier to cope with physical sickness when you are in an ascended state. This is because the vibrational energy you are functioning with is much higher, which means wholeness, healing, is achieved much quicker at a physical level.

Ascended beings still get sick and die. It is part of life on Earth.

It is also true that people who function in an ascended state very rarely get sick. And when they do, it is mild and passes quickly.

I get sick when I experience a block in energy. The blocks inevitably come due to ego issues that I have not addressed. So, for example, if I give myself a hard time because of a session not going as well as I intended, or because I don't like a certain person in my life, or because I am afraid of doing something, this will often turn into a physical condition very quickly. It is, for me, a great alarm system. If I ignore the problem I get very sick very quickly. If I address it, I stay healthy. Easy.

Do I suffer? NO.
Do I feel pain? YES.

When the sickness is painful it is extremely difficult to tap into one's core, and BE in present time, feeling the joy and ecstasy that the state of oneness is. It takes a lot of doing. However, it is precisely the moving away from that core that brings the sickness up in the first place.

Note: Do you want to chat with Inelia? Go to walkwithmenow.com/about

Comments  

0 #6 Guest 2011-09-07 07:33
I have been "working" for my spiritual advance since I was 14. But I have very often been ill. And now, when I began to have difficulties to walk, the doctors told me that painful hips and joints are a genetical failure. Could this be healed? Thank you for your prompt answer.

-1 #5 Guest 2011-07-21 12:43
Hi Inelia,

Thank-you (and Lucia) for your work. Any thoughts on Vertigo?

In light with a little spin (ha ha......really only dizzy of late), Mary

+3 #4 Inelia Benz 2011-07-10 17:48
Quoting Catalina Ramelli:
Hi Inelia,
I thought aging and death were also an illusion and that humans at their highest potential are supposed to choose which body and for how long, meaning we could live for 300 years at wish on a 30year old body. ???
Thankyou :-)

I do believe it is possible, and will become more so as the overall vibration of the planet increases. Once the person can transcend the programs and toxins in the body field, they can stay as long as they want.

0 #3 Guest 2011-07-07 14:25
Hi Inelia,
I thought aging and death were also an illusion and that humans at their highest potential are supposed to choose which body and for how long, meaning we could live for 300 years at wish on a 30year old body. ???
Thankyou :-)

0 #2 Inelia Benz 2011-06-02 11:22
Quoting Tonantzin:
Inelia, any thought on head aches? I have been getting bad head aches with increasing intensity over the past several months.

For all medical conditions it is very important to get checked up by your medical practitioner (main stream or alternative) and also consider going to a chiropractor to have an adjustment. With regard headaches in general, in my personal experience these are related to an energy block which then manifests physically. So addressing the block (by focusing and processing the pain) and taking care of the physical manifestation, might help.

0 #1 Guest 2011-05-26 22:08
Inelia, any thought on head aches? I have been getting bad head aches with increasing intensity over the past several months.

Add comment

The comment you have submitted will be reviewed before publication.

Thank you!

Security code
Refresh

Interview With an Angel

Inelia's latest novel is here!

Read More

Ascension Updates

Subscribing to our newsletter is the best way to connect with us. You will receive updates about new content, events and even a few surprises :)

captcha 

Interview with A Psychic Assassin

Explore the flexible nature of our reality as this interview turns into an adventure!

Read More

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Inelia Benz

- writer
- blogger
- dreamer
- painter
- musician

Read More

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates:

captcha