English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

Home Article Library March 2009 Saving the Earth - Saving Humans

Inelia Benz

There is a distinct preoccupation with saving the planet, humans and animals on Earth. When we are born here, we are instantly responsible for our environment, which is after all part of us.

This is not the saving I am talking about.

People suffer.

Other people want to stop people suffering.

They want to stop people suffering even though the people who are suffering are actually doing so by their own choice.

Unless a person decides they have had enough suffering and want to stop suffering, there is nothing anyone can do to help them.

More, a great majority of individuals put a lot of value and treasure suffering like it was made of gold and diamonds. The gold and diamonds that will pay their ticket to salvation and heaven.

YOU are not here to save the world, and nor am I. We are not here to save anyone. We are here to BE HERE NOW.

If a beggar in the street asks you for money, you can do several things, one is to give him money and move on. Another is not to give him money because he will use it to buy drugs or alcohol and you judge that to be wrong. Another is to give him a lecture about his predicament. Another is to buy him food. Another is to try to save him by taking him to a shelter or addiction treatment center, or back to his family.

What is the right thing to do?

Well, any really. There is no judgment.

If you try to save him by taking him to a shelter or addiction treatment facility, you are wasting your time, but at least it will make you feel good.
Unless, of course, the beggar came to you in the street and said, "please help me, I am sick and tired of being an addict, I want to get my life back, please help me."
If this was to happen, I reckon that your actions will be very effective and the addict will recover.

How likely is that scenario to happen? Not very.

And there is the key and the problem. You cannot save every addict beggar in the street.

How does this compare to the rest of the population?

It is the same.

Note: Do you want to chat with Inelia? Go to walkwithmenow.com/about

Comments  

0 #4 Guest 2011-06-24 05:55
Your comment is the answer to codependency which a lot of those who "care" and are in the healing professions suffer from. I am very grateful for your intervention on the planet at this time. I am a stalled lightworker who is processing and doing what I can to unblock and I am grateful for your help. I live in Ireland and as you may remember it is a magical and mysterious place that needs a lot of help. Margaret

0 #3 Guest 2011-05-31 16:37
Dear Inelia,

I would like to thank you for your fabulous interview with Bill Ryan, and for all you do!

It served as a refresher course for the spiritual beliefs I/we have practiced for almost 34 years. We were very lucky to have had the most amazing and loving spiritual teacher for many years.

So much of what you said resonated with me. Your words and motivation are truly inspiring. I felt your sincerity. I came away with my resolve strengthened.

Thank you again so much for sharing what you do and why. Words cannot express how refreshing and inspiring it was to listen to your interview. You really touched my heart and my soul in a big way!

+1 #2 Guest 2011-05-22 22:02
Recent dreams, directions taken, information that 'came' to me and was posted for general viewing gave me a sense of other worldly purpose. Detached, compelled, positive your advice on Bill's video really was meaningful. ALL roads have led to you. And many questions. Do you know what a square with one corner missing means? I dreamed that 2 nights ago. In the dream Deepak Chopra was there. Then last night I was compelled to Google Lucas Heights + CIA and found a plot to deceive the Australian people. Can we connect I need your direction please. :) Margi Light and Love

0 #1 Guest 2011-05-22 11:43
My Dear Inelia,

You are so precious to this planet at this time and space. I would like to be in touch with you regarding your doing a workshop or a lecture. I am from Montana and in a community that is part of the Ascended Master teachings. I feel you are a real key to help many of the people who are stuck in the ... "we will let the Masters solve the problem all we must do is decree and pray and God will do the rest"..

Could you please contact me? I would be most grateful!

God Bless You and Your Work!

James

Add comment

The comment you have submitted will be reviewed before publication.

Thank you!

Security code
Refresh

Interview With an Angel

Inelia's latest novel is here!

Read More

Ascension Updates

Subscribing to our newsletter is the best way to connect with us. You will receive updates about new content, events and even a few surprises :)

captcha 

Interview with A Psychic Assassin

Explore the flexible nature of our reality as this interview turns into an adventure!

Read More

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Inelia Benz

- writer
- blogger
- dreamer
- painter
- musician

Read More

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates:

captcha