English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

Home Article Library October 2010 Ascension and DNA - Can we accelerate the process?

Inelia Benz

Growing up, and up to recently actually, I thought that DNA was static.  That whatever we came in with was it, like a solid structure that could not be changed. After all, we can't really change our physical shape right? Become taller, shorter, change the color of our hair or eyes? So, DNA is fixed, I thought.

Then I heard of certain people who had become sick because a certain virus had changed their DNA.  WHAT?? I thought, our DNA can be altered in one life time?? Because you see, I thought that DNA change, or mutations, happened only from one generation to the next. Not so!  And... if a virus can change our DNA, what other things can change it?

As I researched this topic, I found all the information about DNA activation, "garbage" DNA being of alien origin, and lots more stuff.  One of the things that really got my attention was "spontaneous mutation", something very common in other species on Earth.  And that, actually, generational mutation is really not the main form of mutation.

Then I remembered the work done by Hira Ratan Manek on Solargazing.  He had managed to change his physical essence to absorb all he needs nutritionally through gazing at the sun rise or sunset while standing barefooted on the earth.  Now, he no longer needs to eat in order to have the energy needed to live.  Awesome.

So, my main concern is Ascension of the Species.  Sungazing would certainly move us closer to this goal, as the "side effects" that Hiran Ratan Manek had were of bliss, enlightenment and sanity.

We all know that the Sun is not the only source of energy flowing through Earth.  And I do believe that the Solar System is moving through a very high frequency energy "area" of the universe.  Whether this area has come to us, or is a constant and we cross it every few thousand years, I have no idea.  But we are in it.

I also know that this particular energy field is a huge opportunity for us to evolve enormously as individuals as well as a species.  That was when it occurred to me that if we were able to consciously accelerate our DNA change (like it's done through Sungazing), to resonate more purely with this new field of energy, or to be able to absorb it, or use it, more effectively, then we could really take off.

This is not an original idea at all of course, DNA activation is very known in the ascension circles.  And also, many cultures talk about a "light body" which will be the one we transform into at the moment of ascension.

And here is what I am proposing.  That, like sungazing, we accelerate that change of DNA to live in that higher plane, or from that higher vibration, now.  Why wait, right?

So, if we follow the sungazing model, all we need to do, is open ourselves to, and look at, the center of the galaxy, or our "higher self", "God/ess".  Traditionally we know that this energy comes in via the crown chakra. So we open ourselves up to it. We "look" at it via our 3rd eye and allow it to filter down into our energy body (all the chakras and auras).   It helps to visualize it as a bright light coming in and lighting us up like a light bulb.  We don't really need a "picture" of what we want the DNA to look like, because we can't presently conceive of its full potential.  So the best thing is, if your mind is really active, to imagine the light settling into the space between thoughts, space between molecules and space between atoms.  Go as deep as you can.  Fill all those spaces with that beautiful bright light.

Note: Do you want to chat with Inelia? Go to walkwithmenow.com/about

Comments  

0 #23 Guest 2013-07-10 12:16
Hi Imelia. Really glad I came across this. I had read in another article about this solargazing which claimed that NASA had verified this individuals case but I never had his name. I assume that is Hiran Ratan Manek? Even so it gives me somewhere to look next. The thing I wanted to clarify is how do you look at something with your third eye through your crown chakra? From what I have read you view as if you are seeing from the area between your eyes? Is that right and if so how then is it coming in through your crown? Sorry if this seems dumb, just trying to understand. I had sungazing in mind but of course it will apply to the other energy you mentioned coming from aligning with the galactic centre

+4 #22 Guest 2012-01-23 10:48
This will blow you all away, did you know sunlight has never been 100%ly linked to skin cancer? I read an artical about it and did some research on the suns effect on skin and it doesn't harm it at all. Sun screen does 70% more damage Staying out too long will cause skin to peal but thats about it. no misterious mole appears on your skin. Makes you start to think how much the American public has been decived. The interesting question, is why? ;)

0 #21 Guest 2011-09-22 03:14
Dr. Bruce Lipton's work which he explains in 'The Biology of Belief' explains that DNA constantly responds and changes depending on the influence it is under

+1 #20 Guest 2011-09-18 02:49
Interesting idea. I have similar activities ... I can say that there is an effect. Try ... Light comes from above and pervading every atom, every part of the body.

0 #19 Guest 2011-08-10 00:53
There are also crystals and minerals as well as color, sound, thought, ... anything / everything is vibrational, so anything that is of pleasant or loving vibration is also going to help us ascend. It's a wonderful way to live and although I still get caught up in the drama of this illusion, I'm more often than not able to bring myself back to a more loving place. Not only is it good for ascension, it just makes you feel better all around.. Blessings!

+1 #18 Guest 2011-07-20 10:53
Vince, I ABSOLUTELY AGREE, I have always thought the Chemtrails were not for military or weather purposes. I always suspected that something on that large of a scale had something to do with preventing our evolution by blocking out the needed particles from reaching us. I've heard that the energy comes from galactic center, goes through the sun, and then to Earth. If you block the sunlight using chemtrails, then you might very well be blocking the energy we need for ascension. This would explain the very intense secrecy, and also the use of airplanes that don't exist, don't takeoff, and don't ever land, because they are most likely cloaked anti-gravity craft or something else, they aren't even using REAL airplanes.

0 #17 Guest 2011-07-03 09:30
Pane Andov speaks of the energy coming in from the galactic center, as he states the chemtrails they are spraying in our ozones are shielding us from this needed energy. If you watch his video on YouTube. "2012 Equation Solved" he explains it. Tell me if this resonates with you.

+2 #16 Guest 2011-06-14 20:07
Inelia,

Your words are a great source of happiness for a somewhat tired and frustrated frequency worker. I can't tell you how "ontime" your interview with Bill Ryan was for me, you probably already know this. I have already e-mailed this info to everyone that I know it can help. I am deeply grateful to source and to you. GG

+2 #15 Guest 2011-06-14 20:02
Inelia, just saw your interview with Bill Ryan. A BIG SIGN for me and some family members. You are a blessing, thank you, the timing couldn't have been more perfect. Always in service to source, but sometimes tired and frustrated. gg

-1 #14 Guest 2011-06-12 23:31
Alteration of DNA has been the basis of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment for more than 30 years.

Would love to see a study of your DNA, Inelia.

Add comment

The comment you have submitted will be reviewed before publication.

Thank you!

Security code
Refresh

Interview With an Angel

Inelia's latest novel is here!

Read More

Ascension Updates

Subscribing to our newsletter is the best way to connect with us. You will receive updates about new content, events and even a few surprises :)

captcha 

Interview with A Psychic Assassin

Explore the flexible nature of our reality as this interview turns into an adventure!

Read More

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Inelia Benz

- writer
- blogger
- dreamer
- painter
- musician

Read More

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates:

captcha