English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

donate

Please consider making a donation today. Your funds will support our work to inspire and empower others to take responsibility for their life and co-create a brighter future.

Home Article Library September 2010 The Nature of DARKNESS in Duality

Inelia Benz

Article Index
The Nature of DARKNESS in Duality
Duality in Light
Light Warriors
The Fall
Light Universe
All Pages

Since I was very young, when others would tell me that there could be no light without dark, and that if we did not suffer we could not enjoy the good times... this belief felt.... WRONG.

During the past month I have been working closely with three extra-ordinary lightworkers, and one non-dual person in order to get the planet and our species ready for 2012.  The work involved the retaking of key energy centers from Darkness. Yup, from "Darkness". There is no other word for it. We could call it the elite, the grays, religion, the Illuminati, or whatever label we want to, but the truth is, it was a group of beings working through Darkness.  After retaking these power centers, we handed it back to Earth.  This work was also facilitated and supported by hundreds of lightworkers around the Earth.

One of the things that puzzled me, as we did this work, was that as I looked at Earth, it was pure light. The centers, after being retaken, were pure light. And the energy that flowed was pure light.

And, as I explored and tried to understand, various bits of information came my way which showed the nature, and the reason, for this work.

Since June, I have understood that we are in an unbalanced and "wrong" structure of duality.  One where the polarities are in the wrong ends and causes separation, suffering and otherness.  But that if duality was to be in the right configuration, there would be no suffering or sense of separation... and the question is, where does Darkness go when we achieve this balanced configuration?

The information then was that this "wrongness" of polarity in this world was purposely designed and implemented by humans in order to experience an abuse of power, otherness and much more.

It then became apparent that this "wrong" structure should have gone back to the right configuration a very, very, long time ago.  Unfortunately the beings who were able to see the power generated, used it to keep the structure in the wrong polarity for way longer than they were meant to.

Thus most lightworkers began feeling that this has been going on way too long, that they are tired and homesick.  A feeling of anger at the length of time this has been going on, has also been expressed. And pure battle-weariness.

Comments   

0 #52 Inelia Benz 2014-01-30 15:21
Quoting Misha:
Hi Inelia,
Thank you so much for all the information that you have given us here with so much love.
There is something that caught my attention from this article:
"What we are doing now, is to integrate all Darkness within individuals and the human collective, so that as many people can go back to their original configuration as possible. Those that are not able to, or do not want to, will be integrated back into Source. There is no gray area. No "special planet" for Dark beings or fallen beings. This universe, and its creator, have decided not to partake in Darkness in any way or form"
Can you explain this further? I thought you have said that the shift had occurred an the asleep people as well as the ones that chose dark will go with the darkness.
Great respect from here!

yes, a totally different reality. Their own "universe", one might say.

0 #51 Guest 2013-08-18 01:19
Hello Inelia.Reading this made me experience some strong emotions and I felt an identification with the lightworkers sent here to fix and save.And the contamination you are talking about is something I experience lately and it is very intense, a feeling of disconection,fe eling of being lost, negativity, lack of trust and the desire to go home.And there is also something like this-what if I have failed,where did I go wrong

0 #50 Guest 2013-07-06 22:19
Hi Inelia

I just finished reading all 644 pages of the Return of Light and I agree with your disagreement about the futility of trying to destroy the dark beings. My first reaction was to annihilate them. But they need to be integrated back into the Oneness.
I recently got very absorbed in John Lash's research on Gnosis, the Sofia Myth and the archons. Have you looked at this and if so what is your take? Lash also wants to annihilate the archons which are soulless mechanical guys similar to the dark beings. Very closely parallels "Return of Light. Are you familiar with it?
Valli & I did ascension 101 #16, 17 & 19
for the umpteenth time this morning and really tripped out and felt great.

Thank you,
Love, B

0 #49 Shashawannee 2012-09-26 15:01
I am Shashawannee , One of the Generals of the Fathers Armies. I'm 62 years old and have fought for the light 23 years. The Father has taken us through 10's of thousands of Dark worlds. Our job is to
move the Darkness from one world to a New World, through Redemption . Of course there is always a few Dark Royals who wish to keep things the same. I have fought in thousands of battles and wear many scars. There is only one way to defeat the Darkness ! That's by Loving them.

0 #48 georgiana 2012-05-23 06:21
so I was a LIGHT WORKER that discovered, through the process of contamination, that the universe is non-dual! It is terribly interesting that this contamination is actually the antidote for the light worker to transcend its dual state. Now I understand it! Thank you, Inelia! I love you and thank you for the information you share!

0 #47 Misha 2012-05-21 13:37
Hi Inelia,
Thank you so much for all the information that you have given us here with so much love.
There is something that caught my attention from this article:
"What we are doing now, is to integrate all Darkness within individuals and the human collective, so that as many people can go back to their original configuration as possible. Those that are not able to, or do not want to, will be integrated back into Source. There is no gray area. No "special planet" for Dark beings or fallen beings. This universe, and its creator, have decided not to partake in Darkness in any way or form"
Can you explain this further? I thought you have said that the shift had occurred an the asleep people as well as the ones that chose dark will go with the darkness.
Great respect from here!

0 #46 Robert Peterson 2012-05-19 15:30
Are the "non-dual beings" still among us?

0 #45 saran 2012-04-26 23:34
-what always kept me loathing the dark and so turning away from it though was its duality. darkness like light is power-but dark unlike light plays with you in violent unkind ways. it toys with you,like a huge cat with bright eyes before the mouse and seeks to utterly use and consume you in the end,and the dark lost an ally because their underlings showed me discourtesy-and warned me-once-against misusing power, quite forcefully.

and they have never been able to change my desire any way to help people. policeman? fireman? every time i tried telling myself i wanted to do those things as a life''career'', all of it felt wrong before the idea of helping others through the ways the light uses.

im glad to work for the light.

0 #44 saran 2012-04-26 23:33
hello inelia.

from the evidence i have surmised after years of living..is that i was likely a dark worker/warrior or some other being along those lines, and that this life personally is one 'redemption' from all that. i nearly fell to those ways many times.-

0 #43 Guest 2012-02-10 09:15
Hi inelia,I was wondering if you could help me as to why i dont get any vizualizations or anything when doing the spirit of money exercise and cant feel,locate or get any feedback from the ego in the ascension course along with other problems that I also have in the previous sections.

Add comment

The comment you have submitted will be reviewed before publication.

Thank you!

Security code
Refresh

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates: