English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

Home Article Library July 2010 Debt - A Link in the Chain of Enslavement

Inelia Benz

With dual realities, or dimensions, in other words, any dimension that has a sense of existence as "I" that is separate from the environment or other "I"s, there is a very strict law of Energy Exchange.

This energy exchange is basically that when someone gives something that is part of themselves, such as time, a service, product or space, to someone else, the other person has to return the energy in the form which is useful to the first person in an equal amount of what was originally given.

So what happens if this energy exchange does not take place?

DEBT happens.  Karmic debt is a chain that links two people in a negative, "otherness" configuration.

The financial system, as it is designed presently, is debt ridden.  This energetically enslaves people to the financial institution they are indebted to.

When a "lightworker" decides that he or she will dedicate his or her life to the good of humanity, giving all of their time, energy, willingness and space for free, "knowing" that the universe will respond in like kind and supply them with groceries, a place to live in, clothes and anything else they need and want, what he or she is doing is simply creating a web of debt that enslaves everyone they help as well as themselves in a negative configuration.

There are some individuals who get a lot of satisfaction and fulfillment helping other individuals without asking for anything in return. This often creates co-dependent relationships (Karmic chains), between the two individuals.

Energy exchange doesn't necessarily have to be money.  But it absolutely must be something each person needs.  So, for example, if a psychic gets offered a reiki session as exchange for a psychic reading, but he doesn't need a reiki session, or it simply vibrates wrong for him but accepts it anyway, the debt is still created.

So, what can you give for free that doesn't create debt?  INFORMATION.  Information came in to you from elsewhere, it is public domain in a universal kind of way, it belongs to no one.  So you can give it away for free if you so please or charge for it if it takes money and effort to get it published or placed in a public place.  Once you start using your time, skills, energy or space to assist another person, for that other person's personal benefit, it is imperative that you charge them money or a product or service that you NEED.

If you are involved in a charity that helps society in some way, this does not create debt.  The reason is that you too are part of that society, so any improvement to it, also benefits you directly.

It used to be that the tribe would take care of the tribe healer/shaman/educator, she/he would wake up to food, clothes and clean living quarters.  The patriarchal system has done away with that cultural energy exchange, often making their work illegal. By no longer having this method of energy exchange toward our spiritual teachers, we are left with barter or monetary payment as ways of keeping karmic relationships clean.

If you feel triggered by the thought of paying for your personal spiritual growth, you are probably being affected by the patriarchal "bow of poverty". A system which was enacted a while back to create co-dependency between certain religious organizations or individuals and their "followers".

The new paradigm no longer has "followers". Only audiences. A member of an audience is, and must remain, FREE to leave whenever he or she wants.

How do you undo the debt, both monetary and energetic, that you are in right now?  You pay it to the institution or person to whom you are indebted to.  You can also process a "clean slate", where any attachment to debt is released.

How do you stop creating a chain of debt?  You always ask for an energy exchange when providing services or products, and you always give payment to the person you take services or products from.  If they don't want to accept payment, then go elsewhere.

If you are having money problems, or are triggered by "having to pay" for "what should be free", do this exercise:

Reconnecting with Money Exercise

Note: Do you want to chat with Inelia? Go to walkwithmenow.com/about

Comments  

0 #33 Petra Bucenieks 2017-01-02 02:59
Hi Inelia
My Q concerns the nature of the 'need' in the energetic exchange always being something needed. i guess, we, as physical beings have a lot of needs which could be satisfied in an appropriate exchange which would then not create a karmic debt. However for those here on a specific mission (ie. their dharma) -- can the other person reciprocate by helping them fulfil some part of their mission ? For example for you it is to raise the vibration of the planet, and if i, say, get a recorded exercise from you -- can my exchange be to help raise the vibe by doing something not directly related to your personal efforts in that regard -- like publishing an accurate book on ascension (which the recording helped me write) ? Of course there would need to be prior agreement on this exchange between us, but would you agree that this would be a valid exchange, even if it doesn't involve you personally, only advances your mission agreement with Source ?

+1 #32 Dan 2012-04-23 00:59
This is a wonderful article but it raised a series of doubts that don't give me peace. I would like to as two things: Can you repay your debt to someone by helping another person? And how do you know if someone who wants to help you for free isn't already in debt to you from another lifetime? By refusing to receive, we could be blocking the balancing of debt...

+7 #31 Guest 2012-01-03 15:46
What is a "clean slate" ?? and how to do it ? i dont know if im in debt or not... how to know it ? ...

Sergio.

+3 #30 Guest 2011-11-27 06:32
Hi Inelia

I have a few questions about this post.

1. Can someone else "repay" the karmic debt of another being?
2. Did this happen with the individual Jesus Christ, even though in another timeline?
3. Does one create a karmic debt, even though you pledge your life (or a life) as a service to others, thereby it being a selfless act of giving and not receiving? I relate this to many of Lucia Rene's teachings of her teacher, Rama.

I await your inspirational response
Rentia

+2 #29 Guest 2011-11-25 13:32
I have done the meditation twice now and this morning the bill between my hands did grow warm. What came to be offered up for healing was the awareness of egoic limits to how happy I allow myself to be/limits to the good I can allow. I did simply ask for that to be healed, for the walls to be dissolved and that the release into freedom, happiness be on behalf of all manifest life as well as my own. It was wonderful!! Thanks so much!!

+2 #28 Guest 2011-11-23 00:56
Hi Inelina,

Since I was in college I made video free to help students to learn organic chemistry. After reading your post... I am a little uneasy. I have attempted to sell the work in monatary form but it didn't go and that is why I decide to upload to YouTube and for people to watch it for free. These videos are specific to individual but the business model doesn't work with students

My motive was initially doing for free and turn monitization and again free again. I like to moderate as adequate as possible. I notice your site is balancing free and pay service.

Is that the idea also to monitor for example the in-flow and if not perhaps ask people to do some survey in my need like apps color ( which I really need?) if I know there is no money exchange on some things I create?

Now i can see the alarm bell is ringing all over my head.... The website is enlisted. Kind regards :-) :-) :-)

0 #27 Ascension 101 Staff 2011-11-22 08:44
Quoting alison:
Dear Inelia,
I have been working with a lightworker and therapist for the last year and spend about an hour a day,sometimes longer, reading a meditation based on ho opono pono and homeopathic remedies, to raise my frequency and that of the planet.For about the last six months , due to ongoing lack of money, I have been receiving her services free of charge and she says that my gratitude is enough until I find a job.I do feel better in that I am less anxious and more positive but don't know if she is creating dependent relationships or if this work really is helping the planet.I would really appreciate your advice on this. I find it difficult to meditate on my own as I have never been taught the technique but I often have very vivid dreams.
Thank you for your presence and your work Inelia. Seeing you has been like a breath of fresh air and I know you resonate with the truth. Lots of love, Alison

Hello Alison,

Ho oponopono is positive - I have tried it (I even traveled to a conference a few years ago to meet Dr Ihaleakala Hew Len!) but you could do it alone- all day if you want! Oh and homeopathic remedies are helpful too :)
I believe you are creating a debt there by using the services of a therapist for free - even if it gives her joy to do this for you, it may end up making you unhappy (without knowing exactly why!).

I just speak from experience - always go with your gut feeling :)

Kind regards,

Daniela

0 #26 Guest 2011-11-22 06:41
Dear Inelia,
I have been working with a lightworker and therapist for the last year and spend about an hour a day,sometimes longer, reading a meditation based on ho opono pono and homeopathic remedies, to raise my frequency and that of the planet.For about the last six months , due to ongoing lack of money, I have been receiving her services free of charge and she says that my gratitude is enough until I find a job.I do feel better in that I am less anxious and more positive but don't know if she is creating dependent relationships or if this work really is helping the planet.I would really appreciate your advice on this. I find it difficult to meditate on my own as I have never been taught the technique but I often have very vivid dreams.
Thank you for your presence and your work Inelia. Seeing you has been like a breath of fresh air and I know you resonate with the truth. Lots of love, Alison

+4 #25 Guest 2011-11-19 10:30
As someone who both works in a company to pay for the things I need to survive but also practices alternative health modalities I've felt guilt about taking $$ from my clients but never about taking it from my employer. I can see how these feelings have led to not following my passion and taking the leap to practice alternative health full time. I'll do the exercise and see if that helps. On the flip side, I have never felt as relieved as I do by having repaid all my loans and owing nothing to the banks. Regardless that it's fiat currency and the system is a house of cards - I participated in it by asking for the loans, so I have a responsibility in the arrangement. We can't live beyond our means and expect to be forgiven our indebtedness - we the people have to take responsibility for our part in it - make informed choices and own the blame when it goes awry. So many in America especially, want to have it both ways.

+1 #24 Guest 2011-11-19 03:58
Thank you, Inelia, for the money exercise.

I just did it. The first thing that came to my mind while holding the 10 Euro bill in my hands, was a decision I had made as a teenager. I had concluded that all the bad things I was observing in the world around me, stemmed from money. So I decided that money was bad.

No wonder I could not let it flow into my life or even let it grow, as I felt that I could not associate with something "bad" on my spiritual path.

Today I honored and blessed that decision and released it. Then I invited the money bill into my energy field. It offered me so much joy and warmth and happiness... I delightfully laughed out aloud...

Thank you for this wonderful exercise. I will keep repeating it, for sure. It just feels so good! Quite the contrary of what I so far had associated with money.

Blessings on all our journeys into more wholeness in these times of wondrous changes..
Ulla!

Add comment

The comment you have submitted will be reviewed before publication.

Thank you!

Security code
Refresh

Interview With an Angel

Inelia's latest novel is here!

Read More

Ascension Updates

Subscribing to our newsletter is the best way to connect with us. You will receive updates about new content, events and even a few surprises :)

captcha 

Interview with A Psychic Assassin

Explore the flexible nature of our reality as this interview turns into an adventure!

Read More

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Inelia Benz

- writer
- blogger
- dreamer
- painter
- musician

Read More

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates:

captcha