English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

donate

Please consider making a donation today. Your support empowers us to keep doing what we are doing: raising the vibrational level of the planet.

Home Article Library March 2010 Detoxifying your Physical Body - is it Necessary?

Inelia Benz

Extracted and edited for general release from the Spiritual Ascension 101 Course

Is it necessary to go on a detox diet? Well, not really.  You can work on your ascension without detoxifying your body and while consuming large quantities food toxins, drugs and alcohol.  But your progress will be minimal and very, very slow.  Also, the chances that you will stick to your Ascension work is highly unlikely.  The difference is like walking up a steep hill carrying 50 pounds of rocks on your back, versus driving a Ferrari up that same hill, with no rocks.  So, what exactly are toxic foods and drinks?

If you regularly, or even occasionally, drink alcohol or take recreational drugs, I suggest you stop while doing your Ascension Work.  You will have much faster results if you don't have these in your body.  Of course, taking these things should not stop you from continuing, or starting, your Ascension Work.

Other high toxins are: refined sugar, refined wheat, artificial food additives, coffee, chocolate, meats (unless they are organic and free range), and, surprisingly, garlic and onions.  We also ingest toxins from food and drink in the form of pesticides and hormones in vegetables, fruits and meat products.  Sea fish now also contains high quantities of mercury. And of course there's the prescription drugs which are given out like candy these days.  Talk to your doctor about cutting down on prescription drugs. If you can't cut down on prescription drugs, then you will have to do your Ascension work with them.

The process of detoxification doesn't have to be sudden and extreme. Although if you can do it overnight, doing a detox diet and sticking to it, that's about the best thing you can do.  Otherwise what we do is a gradual process of elimination.  So, for example, if you have a bottle of wine per night, then cut it down to half a bottle. If you take sugar in your tea, use a natural alternative or gradually cut back on the amount.  If you drink 4 cups of coffee a day, cut down to 2.  Anything in your toxic list that you can cut out of your life without a problem, do so straight away.  Progress slowly cutting back in the next few weeks as you do this work. And if you don't manage to cut something out completely, don't worry about it. It will have to do.  With regards the meats, the amount of chemicals used in the growing, processing, storing and packaging is the problem. So if you have access to organic and free range products, this is much better than battery grown animals and birds, the meat of which is full of stress hormones, growth hormones, artificial colors, antibiotics and other toxins.  If you can't find organic, free-range animal products, then cut down as you do with other toxins.  The same goes for vegetables and fruits.

If you find that the process of detoxification is too severe, or you have no power over what you eat because someone else provides you with food, then a good solution is to fast one day a week.  Choose a day where going without solid food will not affect your work, and for 24 hours, don't ingest anything solid. Keep to water, herbal teas and a chosen fruit juice, such as apple or cranberry juice. Fresh if at all possible.

Tap-water is now also highly polluted with chemicals, hormones and additives. Get yourself an inexpensive filter and use it for your drinking water.

At this stage, watch out for binge attacks!  This is the sudden urge to consume large quantities of food or drink which is not good for you. This is the body crying out for what it is used to.  Release the urge with love if you can. If you can't and find yourself stuffing your face with crappy food or drink, then simply say, "it is my will that I will no longer feel the urge to binge." Eventually the body will get the message and the urges will stop.

And last but not least, energize and feel gratitude for everything you consume before consuming it, whether it is an organic apple or a burger from your local fast food joint.

Check with your doctor, chemist or nutritionist before making dietary changes, including the taking of supplements and vitamins.

Comments   

+2 #15 Ascension 101 Staff 2011-11-05 08:19
Quoting Philipp:
Hi Inelia,
Thank you for all your work! I gave up drinking alcohol, chips and other unhealthy food. But I can not stop drinking coffee (2-3 cups/day). Is coffee so bad that I better keep my hands of it (please say "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"...)? Could you please elaborate why coffee is so high placed in your detoxifying list? Thank you.
Blessings from Switzerland,
Philipp

Hello Philipp,
Well done for cutting out alcohol & other unhealthy foods!
Coffee is mostly unhealthy because of the caffeine and other toxins. In moderation it's not too bad (I used to drink a lot of it, but now I have on average just 1 cup per day!).
It is said that over 70% of the world's coffee beans are full of pesticides and other added chemicals. The process for roasting the coffee beans also causes the natural substances to turn into harmful chemicals.
Some coffee shops even have health warnings!

So not only does it alter your thought processes, it can affect your intestines and whole body. It is also known to cause varicose veins and hypertension.

If it didn't taste so good, there is no way I would put it into my own body! The key is MODERATION.
Regards,
Daniela

+1 #14 Guest 2011-10-31 07:17
Hi Inelia,
Thank you for all your work! I gave up drinking alcohol, chips and other unhealthy food. But I can not stop drinking coffee (2-3 cups/day). Is coffee so bad that I better keep my hands of it (please say "NOOOOOOOOOOOO! "...)? Could you please elaborate why coffee is so high placed in your detoxifying list? Thank you.
Blessings from Switzerland,
Philipp

+1 #13 Guest 2011-08-28 05:06
Quoting :
i cannot fast, my mom provides me with the meal but healthily and there is nothing organic near where i live. im 16 and im on a growth spurt, this is sooo hard. thank you for the tips but i just could not do it, im sorry. i was happy with what i ate but now im worried

oh darlin, don't be sorry, or worried, if you can help it. and if you cant help it dont worry about that. i too am learning to let go of guilt, and of the concept of SHOULD/SHOULD NOT. you are perfect as you are, your higher self knows what its doing . love and gratitude

+2 #12 Guest 2011-07-25 17:29
i cannot fast, my mom provides me with the meal but healthily and there is nothing organic near where i live. im 16 and im on a growth spurt, this is sooo hard. thank you for the tips but i just could not do it, im sorry. i was happy with what i ate but now im worried

+3 #11 Guest 2011-07-15 11:08
The question how to detox and nourish at the same time was at one time a complex, time consuming practice. As an acupuncturist and herbalist I found myself locating and placing a milking cow on an organic farm in order to provide the community with clean whole raw dairy. Buying, processing and eating only food whose source was known to me---everything from produce to dairy to meats. Even after that, I didn't feel the vibrance I expected. Then I discovered minerals. They are essential for the endocrine system's function. Three things to understand about the endocrine: 1. Its responsible for every metabolic function 2. It is the physical manifestation of the chakra system 3. Most chronic diseases are rooted in its dysfunction
I drink a whole organic liquid sea vegetable and aloe vera formula.
It's a much needed ground wire in this blessed time of ascension.
In the light of grace and gratitude,
Darla 808-937-1717

+2 #10 Guest 2011-07-06 09:38
Hello!
As for garlic and onion, I know Buddhist monks are advised to avoid them, along with leek, because they increase the sexual energy....

+1 #9 Inelia Benz 2011-07-04 10:15
Quoting heidrun anwander:
Hello!
what about the aluminium intoxication from the chemtrails?

i really would like an answer here.

thank you very much in advance.

Yes, you have a very valid point. The first steps we can take are to minimize aluminum in our diet (no more foil paper - aluminum pots or kettles, as well as filtering the water we drink and wash our vegetables with.

There are also "gentle" detox options to use on our bodies, such as bath salts and steam baths.

+1 #8 Guest 2011-06-20 16:00
Hello!
what about the aluminium intoxication from the chemtrails?

i really would like an answer here.

thank you very much in advance.

+2 #7 Guest 2011-05-30 11:49
Detoxification without nourishment is unproductive. In these times we need to do both at the same time. There are elegant and effective methods available for anyone who chooses the middle road to the Great Opening. Peace.

+1 #6 Inelia Benz 2011-05-27 07:24
Quoting David Lerner:
Editing:
"this is much better than battery growl animals and birds".
Did you mean "factory grown"?

The information is excellent and much appreciated.
Thank you.

LOL definitely not growl :)
But, yes, batter-grown. This is when the animals are kept in small cages or spaces, not a natural environment.

Add comment

The comment you have submitted will be reviewed before publication.

Thank you!

Security code
Refresh

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates: