English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

donate

Please consider making a donation today. Your support empowers us to keep doing what we are doing: raising the vibrational level of the planet.

Home Article Library March 2010 Why being physically fit is so important during Spiritual Ascension

Inelia Benz

The physical body is the most important expression of our existence on Earth.  It is our greatest ally and greatest tool. Without a physical body we do not exist on Earth.

The physical body is ESSENTIAL in Spiritual Ascension work.  And thus should be placed as the first thing to address when we are embarking on our Ascension.

What does this mean?  First, we need to detoxify the body to the best of our ability.  This means, less sugar, caffeine and other stimulants, minimize food additives and processed ingredients, hormones, antibiotics (anti life), recreational drugs, and medications.  Add plenty of fresh air, fresh water, sunlight, exercise every day for at least 20 minutes, lots of chemical free protein and fresh vegetables and fruit.

Next, reconnecting with our body.

When is the last time you felt your body, reached for it, without judgment or mental commentary?  Do it now.  Simply reach and feel your body. If any judgment or mental commentary comes up, release it. It comes up to be released.  Then return to feeling your body, how does it feel? Let it express itself to you, let energies and feelings grow and expand as far as they can go. Observe and allow.

What is it's vibrational signature right now? Send it love, or light, and make it your will that you are going to reconnect with your body 100%

Aim to feel at home, safe, comfortable, happy and satisfied in your body.  It is as much part of you as is your mind, feelings, ego, and spirit.

If you have a medical condition or are very unfit or overweight, consult your regular doctor, or alternative practitioner, before making any physical lifestyle changes such as diet, exercise or medications.

Comments   

0 #7 Guest 2011-09-14 16:16
:P hi inelia i wanted to ask you about a mental disorder called obsessive-compu lsive disorder. is anti-deppresant s the way to go as far as a therapy or way of feeling better? bobby

+1 #6 Guest 2011-07-05 17:20
For a while I felt I cannot drink coffee, on very few occasions I drink a beer. No wine, no meat. I exercise, playing guitar and feel great at home. Started snow-boarding this year (at 54) and I cannot find a greater place to be than on the slope in Mammoth Lakes Ca in the cold season. Keep my connection with the All-Mighty through daily prayer, and he answers and talks to me always. He is my Big Boss.. Yey

+1 #5 Inelia Benz 2011-07-04 10:27
Quoting Alanya:
Hi, Inelia

thank you so much for this article.
After I read it I felt concerned :sad: about my health, since I have many chronical medical issues - fibromyalgia and dysmenorrhea among the worst of them. I started detoxifying the body now, but cannot exercise due to strong pain in the muscles...What to do in this case?
Blessings,
Alanya

Continue being gentle with your body. Find out from your medical practitioner what types of physical therapy might be available for you. If you can, move gently to soothing music.

0 #4 Guest 2011-06-21 10:51
Hi, Inelia

thank you so much for this article.
After I read it I felt concerned :sad: about my health, since I have many chronical medical issues - fibromyalgia and dysmenorrhea among the worst of them. I started detoxifying the body now, but cannot exercise due to strong pain in the muscles...What to do in this case?
Blessings,
Alanya

0 #3 Guest 2010-07-12 07:29
Yes, this article is refreshing!

+1 #2 Inelia Benz 2010-06-24 10:04
Hi Jerry,
To be fit means to be able to complete all our tasks effortlessly, without getting over tired, get aches and pains or out of breath. To be healthy means to be free of illness or medical conditions. Ideally, we are healthy AND fit to the best of our ability and conditions.

0 #1 Guest 2010-06-24 09:43
Hi,

There is a difference between being fit and healthy. Lance Armstrong is the fittest person that I know of, but has or had cancer. How do you mean fit? Do you mean healthy?
Thanks,
Jerry

Add comment

The comment you have submitted will be reviewed before publication.

Thank you!

Security code
Refresh

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates: