English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

Home Article Library January 2009 Message to Indigo Children, Crystal Children, Rainbow Children and Diamond Children.

Inelia Benz

Yes, you have probably read a thousand websites telling you that you are special and that you are different. Something you know already. Unless you are a Diamond Child, in which case you have probably not found much information at all.

Why are you here?

To BE HERE.

A lot of you will have very special gifts, and some will have a very subtle one. The one I am talking about is not normally seen or recognized by people as easily as painting, signing, writing, science, dance and all the other forms of creative expression that we as human posses.

No, the one gift I am here to talk to you about is one that puts you apart from everyone else on Earth. Even Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow and Diamond Children. You are here because you need to BE HERE.

You do feel the same sense of urgency and need to fulfill your mission as all the other kids, but you know it is more than peace on earth, more than expression of love, more than changing society, all of which are beautiful and needed but just another expression of illusion. You may have multiple skills and abilities, so many in fact that there is not one that you can pick up and run with.

That's because your special skill is not even known to most of humanity. The one skill that you have brought with you my brothers and sisters is that of channeling the divine into Earth. For you to do this you don't need to write books, paint pictures, take photos or anything else. You can of course do these things and you will need to find yourself a career that pays the bills, but your special mission is to BE HERE.

BE HERE on Earth for as long as you possibly can. It will get difficult. But stick it out.

Near you, people will heal, they will harmonize, they will become more psychic, they will become more creative, they will blossom. This is because you skill, your mission and your invisible ability is to bring the light into the core of Earth and Humanity. By being part of this reality, and your Self having a direct connection to Oneness, you act as a path, a channel, a thread that links both dimensions.

If it is getting difficult come to present time and release fear. Don't forget that you are part human now and that means your body, mind, emotions and ego will need nurturing and looking after.

Note: Do you want to chat with Inelia? Go to walkwithmenow.com/about

Comments  

+2 #28 Diamond 2015-04-23 16:22
I know I am a diamond child! That's why I am here,
I'm so happy right now y'know? It's entirely awesome!
Love you guys!
:D

+1 #27 Ivano 2015-02-01 10:28
Thanks for your letter. I really feel that it was addressed to me as I am experiencing exactly what you said here.

Thank you this will give me comfort.

Best Love

0 #26 Guest 2014-04-24 16:53
Thank you for these words. Simple, but is the most sensible thing. To shine, bring, and anchor the light.

"BE HERE on Earth for as long as you possibly can. It will get difficult. But stick it out.

This is because you skill, your mission and your invisible ability is to bring the light into the core of Earth and Humanity. By being part of this reality, and your Self having a direct connection to Oneness, you act as a path, a channel, a thread that links both dimensions.

If it is getting difficult come to present time and release fear. Don't forget that you are part human now and that means your body, mind, emotions and ego will need nurturing and looking after."

+2 #25 Guest 2013-09-10 19:54
I truly believe that this describes myself, but I was born in 1957. Is this possible? I have always felt different, but the main thing I feel is that it is important that I just BE and that it is important that I be here NOW. It is a very exciting time. Thank you.

+3 #24 Guest 2013-09-03 18:24
Quoting Guest:
thank you so much for this information.
Many times I asked myself why am I here.
I feel like a stranger walking in the wrong movie. Yet when I raise my vibration into joy and love the outher reality changes. That's magic. I feel I only have to remain centered, feet on the ground and feel the love for mother earth and all living creatures.
In gratitude, Joanna :-)

:lol: love love one love!Namaste

+3 #23 何环 2013-07-23 11:09
thank you.I can't believe this is happening.love give me power.even i livewith suffering.i hope i can go through this.i hope i can see you.thank you.

+2 #22 cristina 2013-07-02 11:51
I being feeling that there is something EXTRAORDINARY about me... I come back to my selve over and over just to reminder me, that are others there with the same "job" and that botton line we are all make of the same fabric... I so much resonate with you and your frequency ... thank you for taking this program on heart at this time.
I love you
many blessings

+1 #21 Guest 2013-06-17 22:49
Thank you so much! My parents and friends say Im a crystal child but lately, Im not so sure

+10 #20 Guest 2011-10-13 14:07
thank you so much for this information.
Many times I asked myself why am I here.
I feel like a stranger walking in the wrong movie. Yet when I raise my vibration into joy and love the outher reality changes. That's magic. I feel I only have to remain centered, feet on the ground and feel the love for mother earth and all living creatures.
In gratitude, Joanna :-)

+4 #19 Guest 2011-10-03 02:32
Dear Inelia,

Thank you so much for this message because it resonates with me and it took me out of confusion of "what should I do.."
Seeing all these light workers all over planet that are such well known and so many products they offer... but I am so relaxed now because I kept hearing from my Source that I need to relax, release any tension...I don't have to do....I have done the best already - I AM here - just BE and have fun in any way ! :lol: 8) celebrate the awakening

Add comment

The comment you have submitted will be reviewed before publication.

Thank you!

Security code
Refresh

Interview With an Angel

Inelia's latest novel is here!

Read More

Ascension Updates

Subscribing to our newsletter is the best way to connect with us. You will receive updates about new content, events and even a few surprises :)

captcha 

Interview with A Psychic Assassin

Explore the flexible nature of our reality as this interview turns into an adventure!

Read More

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Inelia Benz

- writer
- blogger
- dreamer
- painter
- musician

Read More

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates:

captcha