English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

Home Article Library December 2014 Interview with a Psychic Assassin - Inelia Benz's newest novel is here!

Inelia Benz

IT'S HERE!!! My latest novel "Interview with a Psychic Assassin" is now available in electronic format. Instant download available here: Interview with a Psychic Assassin Download.

I write novels to impart otherwise inaccessible information which expands our minds and knowledge base on how Earth has been run.  What also happened with this novel was that my life transformed completely during its writing.

My personal life transformation was a complete surprise to me. What I can say is that now I live somewhere different, my environment is highly and completely supportive and nurturing, and I am now in the most incredibly loving, equal, honoring and amazing love partnership of my life. So incredibly amazing that it is way beyond anything I had ever imagined.  And that energy, that transformative quality, is embedded in the book. 

Since its publication, I have received hundreds of comments and messages that also reflect the transformative energy which the book carries.

My feeling is that this can be an ordinary novel, just a run of the mill novel that one reads and then remembers, or not, for the rest of one's life. But it also has the energy and capacity to expand and transform a person's life as much as that person allows, wants or intends.  Free will at its best.  Doors are opened for us to walk through throughout the novel, but it's really up to us whether we want to walk through them or not.  We have full control over the experience we have during the reading of the novel. And then we read it again, and find out there are hundreds of other doors which have magically appeared, and that reflects a massive growth of awareness.

This experience is traveled through a fantastic, or what some might call a science fiction journey. The main character is Ramona, who was recruited from her loving parents by a secret world government agency to be educated at an elite school for gifted children. Only this school’s true purpose is to create the perfect assassin. Using technology and skills learned from alien captives, occult orders and super soldier programs, Ramona became their most deadly of weapons. Until she received a target from them that she could not kill.

What was meant to be a straightforward interview quickly turns into a dangerous and mystical adventure into the depths of creation.

Some things just cannot be killed.

If you have enjoyed "Interview with an Alien" you will love this new novel!

Read the first chapter here.  

This edition is available for immediate download in electronic format (PDF and ePub), which you will be able to read on your favorite device. Get your copy here: https://ascension101.com/en/estore/product/42-interview-with-a-psychic-assassin.html

Note: Do you want to chat with Inelia? Go to walkwithmenow.com/about

Comments  

+1 #11 Zara Kirk 2015-02-27 08:08
Such a relief reading this - really wonderful - read in one night but looking forward to reading it again !

0 #10 Ilse Toet 2015-01-28 09:01
Dear Inelia, thanks for your great novel! It has been literally 'mindblowing'! Good job on describing a powerful message in a page turning sci-fi like thriller. I think I will read it again to tap in that energy again en maybe be able to integrate it more in my being. And I haven't read Interview with an Alien yet, so I think I am going to do that too! Greatings and thanks again Inelia :-)

+1 #9 Katie wacker 2015-01-25 20:49
Absolutely loved this book. Read it twice now. Quick question.. Inelia, when did you start writing this book? And/or when did the concept come into form? Did it reveal itself in writing, or did you know ahead of time the ending before you wrote it?

I'm curious, simply because the "Guardian" energy strikes me as something I discovered in my own work, late july 2013.

And i honestly can't tell if this story actually happened or not, WELL DONE on that aspect... so, not even sure if my second questions even apply... ??
THANKS A TRILLION!

0 #8 Chelsea Ash 2015-01-25 14:12
Hi Inelia,

Thank you so much for all of your work. I bought your new book a few minutes after it was released, and I read it all in one night. I loved it, I love you!

It's great because I had just finished Interview with an Alien, and had posted a comment wondering when your next book would come out, and lucky me, only days later was the release of your new one!

Anyway, I won't to go into detail about how wonderful this novel is, and how many emotions it inspired in me, but I wanted to comment on the movie commercials for a new Hollywood film called "secret agents" or something along those lines. I haven't seen that film, but it seems hilarious that it is being released the same time as your book.

Hide it all in plain sight.

Light and love,

Cosmic

+1 #7 Bee H 2015-01-23 04:05
It is hard to find the right words but for me it was like this: I had to read it in one go and after I was 'full' so full in my mind/system, I had to lay down and rest, I actually slept, an early night and I feel different today. More grounded and more out of the normal picture as well. I very much recommend this book and will spread the word.
Thanks a million dear Inelia!!
Namaste! :lol:

+1 #6 Lucia Dudzakova 2015-01-14 21:55
THANKS for this unique Novel "Interview with a Psychic Assassin"

I have just finished reading your book.....and I don't have words, for what everything happened inside of me....within my whole life
It is unbelievable... I was completely with you in this experience there - you allow this to all of us to step in.... and I follow the New opened Door in our Reality....and this novel described, what i felt in our collective consciousness last few months....
Thanks for guiding me by empowering the Guardian energy in my field - it brought really massive growth of my awareness and I fully decided to enter in this new reality... and then you can see other doors, that have appeared....and I start to feel completely different in my body ...more connected with Gaia energy and my Higher Self in my physical reality... - also more nutrished and supported...sud denly it gives me more sense in my life... I really need to read this book more time...

+1 #5 Dale(Arcara) Ratcliffe 2015-01-04 16:51
I just finished reading this book the other day, found it hard to put it down. As with any intergration of new energies or concepts I did allow a few hours during each read for this to take place. I found a change in that my awareness I believe has expanded and at the end could feel the energy that merged with the couple.
Very enjoyable and interesting - thank you for writing your books

+1 #4 Joy Clarkeson 2015-01-03 13:12
Beloved Collective Inelia, Love this book. I did take your advice when I felt triggered I put it down for while until I processed. The book has expanded my awareness immensely. Just on my first reading alone I am focusing differently, scanning with more expansion, staying neutral, being present and focused in the now, taking each step with much much greater awareness than before. Releasing fear of being a target myself....... stepping more deeply into the galactic realms. And feeling much more joy and fun in this reality now !
For now I am more present with my galactic brethren, tribe and general cosmic realties. There is an excitement now that was not there before.
Deepest of gratitude for your presence here on earth Inelia. With Joy and greatest of love, Ali Amma

0 #3 Jonathon Haddon 2014-12-31 18:03
this has been enormously helpful for aligning myself and for my path... This book sorta came to me the other day when patience seemed to be the key message. So this had been the answer to my patience.. And things have been changing.
I have recommended this book to friends.

The best
jonathon

+1 #2 Kristina Sophia 2014-12-31 15:43
I loved this book, and highly recommend it for anyone who is on the acension path. I could feel shifts in my vibratory level as I read. There was new information here that is very empowering. Thank you Inelia. I'm starting to read it again and have already notice things I didn't get the first time through.

Add comment

The comment you have submitted will be reviewed before publication.

Thank you!

Security code
Refresh

Interview With an Angel

Inelia's latest novel is here!

Read More

Ascension Updates

Subscribing to our newsletter is the best way to connect with us. You will receive updates about new content, events and even a few surprises :)

captcha 

Interview with A Psychic Assassin

Explore the flexible nature of our reality as this interview turns into an adventure!

Read More

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Inelia Benz

- writer
- blogger
- dreamer
- painter
- musician

Read More

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates:

captcha