English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

Home Article Library December 2014 Dealing with Friends and Family during Holiday Season...

Inelia Benz

It's December again, and most of the planet is going into deep religious mode.  This will cause several things to come into our lives and energy fields.  One of them is the cultural tradition of spending time with individuals whom we would normally not spend time with.

A second one is the reestablishment of the giving away of our power to a third party in order to be "connected" to our Higher Self, God, Divine Consciousness, Source Energy, Goddess, Gaia, and/or any other manifestation of our own divinity.  In other words, our "disconnection" from our core self is strengthened.

This causes several things to manifest at a social level. We have the highest rates of suicides of any month around the world, for example. Desperation and the sense of "lack" gets amplified.  Indulgence and addictions get triggered.

What does this mean to us energetically? Well, it's like a big heavy, and low vibrational wave going through our own emotional, energetic, mental and physical bodies.  It can trigger the savior energy in us, or perhaps also the martyr or even victim energy.

So what can we do?

Well, first of all, we learn how to deal with our sleeping relatives and friends.  I have a youtube about this topic which I would highly suggest you watch again here:

Dealing with Sleeping Friends and Family: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdhBv6eALxE

Secondly, set up an alarm in your phone or clock every two hours or so, and when it rings simply observe where and when you are.  Ask yourself, "am I here and now?" and see how comfortable you are in the here and now. If there is deep discomfort, then take action to move into a situation or place that feels more resonant to you.  Make sure to do this without putting others "wrong" and you "right".  Without judgment of yourself or others, simply shift your place, location, space, and vibration.

For the next few days, I would also suggest you do the Reconnect With Gaia's New Paradigm exercise once a day. You can find the exercise here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkYQnVFjEyQ

Whenever we shift vibration, especially when we go from a low vibrational situation to consciously shifting to a personal high vibration, we are transforming and morphing the entire human collective "agreement" of what happens during this Holiday Season. The more of us that have the intent and actively and consciously move and shift from the "given" Seasonal programs and media campaigns into an empowered and joyful state of being, the faster we will achieve the reality we want to experience on this planet :D

You can get in touch with me personally anytime at our online WalkWithMeNow.com platform.

Hugs and joylightlove,

Inelia Benz

Note: Do you want to chat with Inelia? Go to walkwithmenow.com/about

Comments  

+2 #3 jonathon 2014-12-26 03:22
Wow, you should have way more comments on here.
I feel quite guided to this site at the moment - and I feel like it will be helping me the next few months to come. Or something like that. The intent and purpose through your words are supercharged.
Thank you for sharing!

I will be checking out more soon enough - but now i must sleep.

the best
Jonathon

+1 #2 alysia 2014-12-23 11:55
:-) thank u. felt compelled to post a link to article on FB for friends as the highs and lows of Christmas season are precarious to navigate for many and feel you have fine suggestions we all have in common no matter what our beliefs may be; especially that Xmas brings up a sense of lack that we must deal with throughout our lives. funny that it does that as it also brings out generosity of spirit, what with gift giving and all. I think it brings up a sense of lack because we are basically good people and want to give more than we actually have, of whatever, fill in the blank, and this must take self scrutiny to keep the vibes up. all my gratitude for your work. alysia

+4 #1 Joe ocampo 2014-12-22 21:54
Dear Inelia,

My name is Joseph Ocampo.
I want to thank you for coming
In my life viva the internet.i have
Been waiting for a teacher like you
For many years.you have given me
the hope that I can be of service to
All that come in my life. Thank you for
Being so kind and loving to all you meet.
You make me happy to be alive at this time.
God bless you . You are a wonderful light!

Add comment

The comment you have submitted will be reviewed before publication.

Thank you!

Security code
Refresh

Interview With an Angel

Inelia's latest novel is here!

Read More

Ascension Updates

Subscribing to our newsletter is the best way to connect with us. You will receive updates about new content, events and even a few surprises :)

captcha 

Interview with A Psychic Assassin

Explore the flexible nature of our reality as this interview turns into an adventure!

Read More

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Inelia Benz

- writer
- blogger
- dreamer
- painter
- musician

Read More

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Process your Fears

Fear is the emotion that keeps you back, that has the most lowering effect on vibrational level. Fear can remain as a back thought when you do your meditations or visualizations. Suppressing this emotion is not helpful, but you can process it and release it from your body. The transcript of the exercise is freely available.

Order now

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates:

captcha