Send a translation - Step 1 of 3
Thank you for your desire to help!
Before we proceed please read the guidelines below. They are designed to make the process as smooth as possible for both you and the editor.
- To keep this a high quality website, we ask that you have a very good command of
English and that you understand the concepts on this website.
It is always a good idea to ask a friend
to review your translation before sending it.
- Submitted translations will be reviewed by our editors and if they pass manual
validation they will be published on the website.
- Translation are submitted as a document file. Valid formats are
Microsoft word (.doc,.docx) or Open Office (.odt)
- Please do not use any formatting in your documents unless absolutely required.
Formatting your documents makes it very hard to convert it to a website page.
You can, however, use bold text or italic text.
- Make sure to underline the links in your translation so we can find them easily.
- Make sure you include, at the very, top a translation of the title of the content your are translating.
- Your files should be no larger than 10MB.
- If you need technical support write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Translations that do not respect the guidelines above will be silently discarded.
OK, now that you understand the process and you have prepared your
translation proceed to the next step.