English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

donate

Please consider making a donation today. Your funds will support our work to inspire and empower others to take responsibility for their life and co-create a brighter future.

Home Article Library April 2009 Sickness and Ascension

Inelia Benz

This text has not yet been translated.
If you have good English skills and you understand the concepts on this website please help us by sending a translation for this text.

Does being in an ascended state mean your body will never get sick again?

The body will continue to go through sickness and death whether you are in a state of ascension or not.

It is much easier to cope with physical sickness when you are in an ascended state. This is because the vibrational energy you are functioning with is much higher, which means wholeness, healing, is achieved much quicker at a physical level.

Ascended beings still get sick and die. It is part of life on Earth.

It is also true that people who function in an ascended state very rarely get sick. And when they do, it is mild and passes quickly.

I get sick when I experience a block in energy. The blocks inevitably come due to ego issues that I have not addressed. So, for example, if I give myself a hard time because of a session not going as well as I intended, or because I don't like a certain person in my life, or because I am afraid of doing something, this will often turn into a physical condition very quickly. It is, for me, a great alarm system. If I ignore the problem I get very sick very quickly. If I address it, I stay healthy. Easy.

Do I suffer? NO.
Do I feel pain? YES.

When the sickness is painful it is extremely difficult to tap into one's core, and BE in present time, feeling the joy and ecstasy that the state of oneness is. It takes a lot of doing. However, it is precisely the moving away from that core that brings the sickness up in the first place.

Kommentar schreiben

Sicherheitscode
Aktualisieren

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Verarbeite deine Angst

Angst ist das Gefühl, das dich zurückhält, das deine Schwingungsebene am stärksten nach unten drückt. Wenn du deine Meditationsübungen oder Visualisierungen machst, kann Angst im Hinterkopf bleiben. Es nützt nichts, dieses Gefühl zu unterdrücken. Stattdessen kannst du es verarbeiten und von deinem Körper lösen. Die Mitschrift dieser Übung ist frei erhältlich.

Order now

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates: