English (United Kingdom)French (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)Japanese(JP)简体中文(中国)Italian - ItalyRomână (România)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekRussian (CIS)Bulgarian (Български)Polish (Poland)Português (Brasil)Nederlands - nl-NLSvenska (Sverige)Čeština (Česká republika)Danish(DK)Vietnamese-VNMagyar (Hungarian)Slovenčina (Slovenská republika)Korean(Republic of Korea))Norsk bokmål (Norway)CatalanМакедонски (Macedonian)

Number of Visitor Pageloads:

tumblr analytics

donate

Please consider making a donation today. Your funds will support our work to inspire and empower others to take responsibility for their life and co-create a brighter future.

Home Article Library February 2009 The Ego and Ascension

Inelia Benz

This text has not yet been translated.
If you have good English skills and you understand the concepts on this website please help us by sending a translation for this text.

Many spiritual and psychological modalities will demonize the ego.

Don't.

The ego is a necessary "body" we need to wear in order to live in and survive in the world. It can get out of hand and is the main brake on one's ascension process.

Yet it is necessary.

We can easily identify the ego when we feel a strong negative emotion. Whether fear, anger, frustration, intimidation... all these are felt by the ego.

When I trace the feelings, I often find them in one particular part of the physical body.

Next time you feel a strong negative emotion, trace it to a part in your body and then bathe it with love.

A lot of awakened masters have huge egos. This is reflected in the us/them mentality, "my way of doing things is the only way" mentality, and a huge resistance to try or learn any other "modality". They are often "healers" too, with a huge list of returning clients who "need" them.

The ego will battle and fight to survive.

Do I have an ego? Of course I do. All humans have an ego and I exist here on Earth as a human. Does it get out of hand sometimes? YES.

I can be arrogant, or feel a need to be "right", be ignorant of others feelings and outright needy at times.

And when I feel those things, I trace it back to the source and bathe it with love. Sometimes the feelings will bite me in the ass and I will do something stupid, like argue or feel hurt.

One thing though, the battles become silly and a waste of valuable time and resources. And the times of ego become smaller and less damaging, while the times of existing in Oneness become longer.

Kommentar schreiben

Sicherheitscode
Aktualisieren

Love, Sex and Soulmates

love, sex and relationships- "falling" in love
- does a soul have sex?
- gender as opposed to sex
- the urge to find the one

Love, Sex and Soulmates in the New Paradigm

More Details

Interview with An Alien

Ascension and Awakening eBook

Read More

Donate

If you wish to support the work of Inelia Benz you can do so by making a donation. Your funds will empower all the free information and content that is available now on the website. Thank you!

Make a donation

Verarbeite deine Angst

Angst ist das Gefühl, das dich zurückhält, das deine Schwingungsebene am stärksten nach unten drückt. Wenn du deine Meditationsübungen oder Visualisierungen machst, kann Angst im Hinterkopf bleiben. Es nützt nichts, dieses Gefühl zu unterdrücken. Stattdessen kannst du es verarbeiten und von deinem Körper lösen. Die Mitschrift dieser Übung ist frei erhältlich.

Order now

Articles Index

Expand All / Collapse All

Get your Ascension101 Course

Details >

Get Ascension Updates: